Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
debmantle1
South Wales, United Kingdom

Airport stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Used this hotel for early flight stop at airport. Lovely hotel nice clean Lovely staff couldn't have been more helpful will use this one again. Room was lovely and queen and very quiet was able to get good night sleep for our onward travel. Comfy bed too
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
Bed
  • Priceline
  • Agoda.com
2.7 km from Travelodge Cardiff Airport
Annex on-suite double room.
    C$70
    3.0 km from Travelodge Cardiff Airport
      C$164
    3.7 km from Travelodge Cardiff Airport
    View more hotels in Barry
    All reviews toby carvery cardiff airport travel lodge stayed here barry island toby inn visiting family clean rooms great stay plenty of parking car park excellent hotel family room close to the airport the ground floor minute drive budget hotel
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love this place fabulous staff comfortable clean 10 out 10 , right next door to Toby cavery , can’t recommend enough

Reviewed June 9, 2024

Anniemarie was so helpful when I checked in, made sure I had everything how to use the keys, super lovely in the morning, vending machine downstairs, travelodge rooms are clean, everything you need, comfy, good parking and location, next to a Toby carvery as well, 10/10

Room tip: Includes vending machine, Toby carvery next door (and they do takeaway), free parking and lots of spaces
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank Charley J
    Reviewed June 5, 2024

Great little hotel not as loud as you’d expect being close to the airport and the carpark a decent size so you’ll have no problems parking
    Staff are friendly and they’ll go above and beyond to help you when needed
    Rooms are clean and tidy
    Overall a nice little hotel

• Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed May 25, 2024

I was travelling alone and needed somewhere to stay before a flight in the morning. When I arrived the man wasn’t welcoming at all, it was as though I had just woken him up or disturbed him.
    He gave me the key to my room and I had to ask where it is, I think he just presumed I had stayed there before. I got to my room and there was no lock on the inside, a random door in the middle of the room that could be opened from the other side, and someone had left the heating on so I had to sleep with the window wide open on the ground floor.
    The hotel is obviously very old, and whenever anyone moves the floorboards creek and wake you up.
    I contacted reception to ask if I could be moved to the next floor up and his response was, this was the room you booked.

Date of stay: May 2024
    Reviewed May 8, 2024

Met by two lovely friendly staff who couldn't have done more to help. I was on a business trip and our work bookings meant our rooms were on different levels, Chris immediately arranged for our rooms to be moved closer which was great and a real help for planning for the next day.

Room was lovely and clean and the staff were really attentive.

Toby Carvery on site made grabbing a bite to eat easy.

Our breakfast boxes were prepared and ready to go nice and early as we had to depart for a very early meeting.

I would definitely recommend and would be happy to stay here again 😊

Date of stay: May 2024