“A birthday treat”

Ranked #13 of 129 Restaurants in Barry
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

As a treat my parents took my and my twin for dinner for our birthday. This place is a true delight! The staff are incredibly friendly and the stake is the best. I would recommend to all

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank rachelp11994

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Go to streets most years for my birthday. This year it was my 60th birthday. Food is excellent and you can have salad from the salad cart. They make your birthday special they bring a cake and candles out after your meal and play happy birthday by stevie wonder and you have your photograph taken. When I was there there was 5 people celebrating their birthdays. Brilliant atmosphere. Xx

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

My overall impression of Streets was very good, the food was excellent and the price was really good. We paid £100.56 for 4 starts, 4 mains, sides, 1 bottle of wine and 4 drinks. Very impressed with the price.

The only let down was the service, the staff were very friendly and hardworking but they couldn’t cope with the amount of people they were serving and the chief struggled with the amount of orders.

Overall very good and would go back!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Luke W
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Love the decor of this place very and classy toilets. I’ve had good food & service every trip. They opened especially for my dad’s wedding once so they are a class act and I highly recommend them.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank adammarkt
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Loads of atmosphere,loads of character and loads of a warm welcome. The food is unbelievably good and not overpriced for what you get.I took my daughter and 2 of her friends (one friend was a frequent visitor and enjoys a good meal as does my daughter who had also been before),no-one had even the slightest complaint. The food arrived within a reasonable time,plenty of it and well presented.We shared 2 Starters as they already knew not to order 4 as they may not be able to finish their meals or have room for a "pud.Lots of memorabilia about and very interesting too.Have a trip to the loo and look around . Owner sure to be around and very charming is she and may be able to answer any questions re the photographs. Will I be going again a BIG FAT YES and will be going again and again. Just loved it and if you try it I hope you too will enjoy it. Try the whitebait starter with tabasco sauce on the side to dip it in,never tried it with tabasco before and was pleasantly surprised.

Date of visit: August 2017