“Amazing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amber K
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 4, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

This home was absolutely amazing!! After a week I had to force myself to leave!! I will definitely be back soon!!

Inkspot70
Portland, Oregon
“Great place to stay !”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I spent a week at Casa Amigos with my brother and our ten year old daughters. Beautiful house with a nice pool to dip into. I walked into town every morning to get coffee - a quick power walk all of maybe twenty minutes. Enough to get the heart pumping. Walked back on the beach at night to watch the sunset - absolutely beautiful. We would definitely stay here again !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kayla H
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The house was very gorgeous and unique. On top of a hill, but close to the water with an amazing view of the ocean. The house had everything we needed such as wifi, towels, kitchen utensils, etc. The tv even had netflix on it. The pool is heated which was very nice and convenient for night swims. Great place and will definitely be back soon!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing