“The BEST experience I ever had”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the beach-Paradise!
The view of sister property, Villa Caleta from Casa Mirador rooftop deck. Book both villas together! Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the beach-Paradise!
Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Welcome to Villa Violeta!
The main villa of Violeta at night
Looking down from the Palapa Suite
Beautiful dinner on the yoga deck
Dinner at one of the many dining locations throughout the property
Start your morning off with breakfast and a stunning view
Float above the ocean in Violeta's heated pool
The view north up the beautiful Nayarit coastline. Sister property Villa Caleta across the beach!
View of the yoga deck and pool
Casa Coco is perfect to house a family or two couples
Casa Coco's upper deck
Sunrise from Casa Coco's deck
Full view of the main floor of Casa Coco.  King bed, living room area, kitchette and an upper loft
King size bed with an ocean view in Casa Coco's main floor level
The entrance to the wrap around deck on the main floor of Casa Coco
Casa Coco's living room
Looking down on Casa Coco's living room from the loft with 2 queens
Casa Coco's loft, perfect for the kids
Canopy King bed in lower private level of Casa Coco.  Stunning Views!
Clawfoot bathtub and sitting area of lower level in Casa Coco
Private king bed accommodation in the lower level of Casa Coco
Take a bath while gazing at the ocean and beach below
The entrance to lovely Casa Nido…the love nest.
King bed inside Casa Nido
Casa Nido from the beach
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
Queen and twin beds in the palapa suite
Relax on the beach at our 'beach club'
King bed above the ocean in Casa Mirador
Take a siesta on the secluded outdoor couch below Casa Mirador
Welcome to Casa Mirador
A twin and full bed await you in the Palapa suite
The main villa bathroom with outdoor shower can be shared by the guests in the Palapa Suite
The yoga deck with lounge chairs outside of Casa Mirador
Get lost in a book on the stunning deck to be shared by all guests above Casa Mirador
King bed in Casa Mirador
Have our staff shake a margarita for you at the main villa outdoor bar
The Casa Nido deck over the beach
Casa Nido bathroom with outdoor shower
Outdoor lounge in the main villa
Main Villa living room beneath the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Marvel at the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Another siesta zone in the hillside jungle above the ocean
Mirador bathroom
Casa Mirador's beautiful architecture
Hole one of the disc golf course awaits your throw on the beach
A real life corona commercial awaits you
The ladder that leads to the Casa Coco loft
Wake up to this view from your king bed in Casa Mirador
Casa Mirador king bed
Grab a friend and one of our kayaks and go explore the majestic, uninhabited coastline to the north
An tranquil outdoor bed is yet another place to catch an afternoon siesta
Cuddle up with a book or a loved one on the outdoor bed near the main villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
shallen10...
West Hollywood, California
“The BEST experience I ever had”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

I am well-traveled and have vacationed in many exotic places and stayed in all sorts of luxury resorts and private homes, but never before have I experienced such a perfect mix of serenity and 5 star service than at Villa Violetta. The main house, casitas and property are beautiful and extremely well-maintained. And the staff are not only incredibly attentive and friendly (and food amazing), but also are terrific people and feel fortunate to have gotten to know them. The whole experience is what I have always imagined a vacation should be. Usually after a week I am ready to go home. Today is my last day here and am so sad to leave. I cant wait to come back.

Friends getaway Older travelers
jsjsjs358...
Chicago, Illinois
“Love this place, leave your cell phone behind and relax!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I came here in October with a bunch of friends and had such an amazing time,. The accommodations are first rate, very hip, the open floorplan makes it perfect for a family or a group because of the large outdoor eating area, poolside bar and open kitchen. The individual rooms are spacious and breezy, with truly spectacular views.

The beach is private, waves were good and went for a afternoon kayak trip every day which was a perfect way to break a sweat then jump in the cool water to refresh.

The staff and the food were 5 star, always accommodating but not intrusive. LOVE THE FOOD, simple, fresh, tasty and perfect quantities. The margaritas were the best ive ever had. Cant say enough about this place, am planning on using it for a business retreat in march.

Jim

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Food, views, beach, rooms
Liked least: going homw
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
dkuntz
Minneapolis
“Paradise Found-Paradise Missed Already”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We arrived at Villa Violeta late at night and we were greeted by Pancho with margaritas at the ready. He had prepared a wonderful meal to eat at the outdoor dining area overlooking the private beach and crashing waves. Throughout the week Pancho continued to prepare fresh seafood and traditional Mexican dishes, each one better than the next. He made sure that everyone in our group, ages 1 to 40 were well fed.

Yesika, the property manager, made sure that all of our needs were taken care of. She arranged transportation, fishing, and surfing lessons for our group. One of our daughters got swimmers' ear during our stay and Yesika had drops delivered from nearby San Pancho within hours.

Cesar, another staff member was there to meet our daily needs. He fixed a clogged drain in just a few minutes and kept the paths and decks swept. After spending a couple of hours fishing from the beach and needing refreshment, we looked back to see Cesar approaching with freshly cut coconuts. Whenever we needed anything Cesar was there.

Carla kept us comfortable all week with fresh towels and laundry. On our last morning she arrived with her daughter who had brought candy treats for our kids. She helped us stay organized with our belongings and was great with our kids.

The staff at Villa Violeta truly enjoy making guests feel comfortable and welcome. Each person is a unique and kind. We miss them already.

When we awoke our first morning, one of our party, said that he felt that we were staying at a resort that we had all to ourselves. The main building is a comfortable place for a large group to meet and relax. The multiple bedrooms are private and very comfortable. The villa has multiple decks that overlook the grounds, beach and ocean. The photos on various web-sites do not do this property justice.

San Pancho is a lovely beach town about 15 minutes away from the villa. The people of San Pancho are happy to accommodate visitors and are generous with their services and time.

Villa Violeta is a bit remote and in the jungle, but if one is seeking privacy, excellent food, caring people and relaxation, this is a great choice. We will look forward to returning.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Remote yet luxurious.
Liked least: Contact with Yesika needs to happen more quickly.
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Remybythe...
Monterey, California
“When I close my eyes to imagine paradise, I think of Villa Violeta.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

1/2 a day of travel was all it took to begin one of the most gorgeous, decadent vacations I have ever had. I was looking for a peaceful retreat- with plenty of activity to choose from should I need to tear myself away from my beach chair. The Villa is located on a private road about 20 minutes from the quaint, yet touristy surfing town of Sayulita. Although I love surfing, escaping the crowds was at the top of my agenda. Knowing I had options for night life and surf adventures definitely played a role in my choice of destination, but once I arrived to my private beach villa, there was no place I would have rather been. Coming back to the villa after a day of surfing is like coming back to heaven after a peek into the rest of the world.

The staff at Villa Violeta are incredible! They highly exceeded any expectations I had by anticipating my needs, making sure I was comfortable, well hydrated, and definitely well fed. For example, I don't think I once carried my own towels down to the beach. Talk about the royal treatment! One day while returning from a long swim/snorkel in the bay directly in front of the villa, one of the staff greeted me with a bottle of cold water and a frosty cold margarita that he brought down to the beach especially for me. That was probably the best margarita I've ever had. I was beyond impressed that he knew before I did, how thirsty I would be upon my return to the beach. The rest of his libations served nightly as we watched the sun go down were always something to look forward to after swimming, hiking, or lounging beachside or poolside all day.

Then there was the food! Oh my goodness, never have I eaten so well, while also staying healthy. Each meal was a work of art, served candlelight overlooking the grand Pacific Ocean. Think fresh home made chile releaños, ceviche and other fresh fish, with lots of salsas, and veggies to accompany. Breakfast began with a sprawling platter of fresh fruit and juice, followed by a multitude of creative egg dishes.

I slept soundly each night, lulled to sleep by the gently crashing waves just below my private bungalow up amongst the trees. Heaven. Sunrise from my bed over the ocean each morning was a breathtaking, transcendent experience.

What more can I say? I've been fortunate to have spent time at some of the most beautiful resort destinations in the world. Nothing has compared to the whole experience that is Villa Violeta.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved feeling remote, but being so close to any amenities or activities I could dream up.
Liked least: I really disliked leaving Villa Violeta.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
rene a
New Orleans, Louisiana
“more than your imagination can come up with.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We visited villa violeta on the recommendation of a friend who had stayed there previously. he was correct in saying that words are difficult to describe the property.

it took a while to take in, beautiful landscape and water, fantastic service, worked class food, tis was a definite escape from day to day life.

the staff was professional and friendly, it wad a very relaxed environment and an excellent stay.

unfortunately now when i think of relaxing this is the first place that comes to mind.

Liked best: the view
BuckRaine...
Nevada City, California
“Amazing rental, they took care of our entire group.”
Reviewed May 1, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We had our wedding at a near by vacation rental and decided to rent Villa Violeta for our additional guests. We had 5 couples staying there most of the time and they all were very comfortable and had privacy. The entire property is well taken care of and there was no complaints from any of our friends.

But the staff is what sets this property apart from others. I normally do not like staff around while vacationing, but we were happy to have these people around. They were so nice and took care of what ever we needed. We hired the chef Pancho to cook three additional dinners for us, and they all were all great. They did an amazing job setting the tables up to make a wonderful sit down restaurant style meal. We had our entire wedding party come for the meals, so they had to cook for almost 30 people. They had no problem doing this.

This rental may not be for everyone because of the location. You have to travel a distance to get to this property and you are a ten minute drive away from the nearest town (San Pancho). I happen to like this as it creates a wonderful secluded jungle vibe for you and your guests. So if you're alright with the location, you will be very happy with this place.

And make sure you leave plenty of time for relaxing on the private beach. The staff had chairs set up for us and several kayaks for us to use. It was a blast... can't wait to go back.

Liked best: The Staff
Liked least: That I had to leave
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Friends getaway Large groups
Dan P
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Villa Viloeta is way more than Paradise”
Reviewed February 26, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

Villa Viloeta is truly an amazing gem. I recently spent one of the most relaxing weeks of my life at this spectacular property. If you are looking for a private retreat where you will experience first-class accommodations, amazing staff, creative private chefs, and amazing ocean views, this is the place for you. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends and family. I’ll definitely visit again!

Liked best: First-Class accommodations
Liked least: loved it all!
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing