“Fruit plate”

La Taza De Cafe
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Nice place with street side dining. Attentive staff. Reasonable prices. Fresh fruit plate with granola (and yogurt if you want it).

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Well trained staff, quaint setting, good coffee as the name implies and large variety of desayanos food choices. I always return

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I'm a return customer and I always seem to show up for breakfast. This year I tried their waffles and ice cream and I'm still smiling.
Staff is awesome and the washroom is super clean

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We ate breakfast here and enjoyed it. Great coffee and omelettes. Nice semi shaded outdoor seating if you like to people watch.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The best Huevos Rancheros I've ever had, and I've been coming to Mexico for over 20 years! They have an awesome indoor/outdoor setting.