Days Hotel by Wyndham Thunderbird Beach Resort
  • Breakfast included
US$152
US$125
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$220
  • Beachfront
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$167
US$524
US$199
Orbitz.com
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$159
Orbitz.com
US$159
Hotwire.com
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
Hotwire.com
US$158
US$137
HotelsClick
TripAdvisor
1,206 results
All reviewsaventura malltwo double bedsan older hotelbeach barpublix supermarket
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 10,it needs some renovation and is not the best hotel but the location is amazing ,the pool was very clean ,beach really good ,overall was nice,i will do it again,they have pizza on the first floor and a live band music at night so far we all liked it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LeyRod
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Decent economic hotel in great area. Great view of the beach and direct access from the hotel. No hotel parking as they are in construction (have to park across the street on sand and when it rains it gets muddy).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This hotel deserves no stars. The only redeeming quality of this hotel is the location on the beach and the view from our third floor room. My 17-year-old daughter and I stayed here for college visits. Here's my laundry list of why you should not stay here ever:

1) Staff - Nearly all of the hotel staff are rude. The front desk staff argues with guests. My teen daughter and I were kicked out of the pool by hotel security for not having wristbands. Front desk failed to give them to us when we checked in, nor did we know that we needed them. Only one of the room keys worked and I had to get my key re-magnetized every day.

2) Pool - The water in the pool is hot. It was 95 degrees outside. If the pool is heated, why? People want to cool off. Hot water should be kept in the jacuzzi.

Pool towels are only available until 5pm and they have to be returned by 5pm when the pool closes at 9pm. If you don't grab a towel by morning, you won't get one at all.

3) Bath Towels - I left $5 with a note for extra towels. The housekeeper took the money but did not leave the towels.

We asked for extra bath towels because we had to use ours at the pool and the beach. They acted like it was inconvenient and would only give us two body towels. The housekeeper said, "You have three in your room." I responded, "But they are wet." She refused to give me any more.

4) Room - There were cockroaches in the bathroom and the room was always hot. I had to sleep on top of the sheets our entire stay. The only redeeming value to the room was the view.

5) Elevator - It was always out of service and we had to take the stairs.

6) Parking - There was no valet parking available. Self-parking is $12/day at a gravel lot across the street. The lot is full of major potholes and floods horribly when it thunderstorms. It is also dangerous at night because it has no lights. We had to light our path with our iPhones and walk past shady characters who hang out at the drugstore across the street.

7) Restaurant - This experience takes the cake! I sent my teen daughter in her dry bathing suit wrapped in a towel to get us pizza. The server was so rude that he accused her of lying when she said she was not wet, he served someone in line behind her and told her she could wait, and wanted he her to address him as "Sir." My daughter is a teen celebrity chef and Food Network star with four cookbooks. She could run that restaurant. To be talked down to by the staff is unacceptable. I emailed Wyndham and never received a response. Thus, this review.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank dlcstory
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Extremely hot no controls of the AC roaches ion the bed and the staff was not helpful at all...
was not able to sleep extremely noisy fights in a nearby room The whole experience was horrible

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
3  Thank carlosdO7478DS
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

It started off wrong when they gave me a single room and asked for a double. That was quickly fixed however the room that I was now given was in pretty bad shape. Even though it was clean, it was real dated and broken down. Bathroom broke down and We didn't have running hot water for a day. We were also stuck in the room for over an hour while maintenance tried to fix the water spraying out of the walls. He fixed that portion but we still had no water. I voiced my complaint various times but it went to deaf ears. I even reached out to the GM several times without no return calls. Terrible service on the management side. Very disappointed. Stay away!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family