During our stay we used a last minute booking site, and landed here, couldnt have been more happier. The front desk staff was lovely, espically Michelle,and the bellman who stored our lugage untillo check in at 3pm. she went beyond what anyother front desk person has ever done for us, anywhere. We decided to extend our vaction after a cruise on the Epic. The housekeeping was good, sometimes had to wait a while to clean our room, but who cares, youre on the beach!!! They also seem to need more linen because we were trying to get ready for dinner and need more towels and call down and 30 mins later they were here. The only down fall to our stay here was the vallet, having to wait 20-30 mins for our auto seemed outragous, and no safe in nthe room. but all and all we woud stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Sunny Isles Beach, Florida