Stayed here for one night before boarding a cruise to the Bahamas. My friend and I were pleasantly surprised by the youthful vibe! Everything was clean, organized, and energetic. Our room was on the 15th floor with GORGEOUS views of both the cityscape and the ocean. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel!! The only downside was the $15 resort fee that they charge PER DAY. Maybe its a Miami thing?! Otherwise, this hotel is great. They even offered free drinks when we checked in! And yes, they were delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Sunny Isles Beach, Florida