Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
Hotels.com
US$50
Agoda.com
US$47
Booking.comUS$105
PricelineUS$52
FindHotelUS$50
All reviews close to the airport double room an early flight train station enjoyed my stay short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2021

do not stay here. its hotel hell from a horror movie.

This place looks like it’s closed down. Did not answer their phone when I called on approach 8 times over a period of 30 mins at 10am. When I got there I took some pics and it looks nothing like what is advertised. When I tried to get a refund for any of my 10 nights they refused and tried to say it was a different business that looks closed down but it literally has their name on the front of the building

Room tip: do not stay here
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 988hughg
Reviewed May 13, 2021

I wish we had looked here before booking. We booked this hotel over the phone and the man seemed very nice and polite. When we arrived we were greeted with the worst attitude from the middle aged man. No customer service skills and he got quite violent. There was no car parking at all so staying here with more than carrying luggage is not advised. Half way through the argument he walked outside left the counter unattended and walked outside for a cigarette. Left and will never return.

DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zekem28
Reviewed April 22, 2021

Worst hotel ever!! When we request them to allow check-in after hours, they denied it; so we went on the other day for check-in and saw the notice for the after-hours check-in process. So, we asked the manager/receptionist why we're not allowed to check-in; then, he started behaving rudely, threw away the room key on our face, and asked us to leave the premises and find another place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank krunalmehta
Reviewed February 18, 2021

When I arrived I was surprised with VERY RUDE and discriminating attitude of the hotel receptionist or the middle aged man between 45-55 named WILL.
Attached the photo that he threw away a new towel on the floor when I asked to change the dirty towel. I cannot believe this happened in front of me within 10 mins after my arrival. I regretted to reserve this hotel. The middle aged receptionist has NO MANNERS and TERRILY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES I have ever had in the hotel! (I only appreciate the young man who helped me to have a new towel)
The room is also dusty and and have a wired arrangement where the toilet is set in the middle of the room, next to the desk.
You will be wise to STAY AWAY from this Airport Hotel Sydney.

I will NEVER use this hotel again, and cannot recommend to anyone.

Room tip: for the worst customer service
Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank TripAdWorldTraveller
Reviewed February 11, 2021 via mobile

Long story short there was a long massive poo...a poo...crammed into our kettle.

That's it

Left immediately

Housekeeping need a meeting on how to deal with poo's.

Horrible experience and manager never gave a s%$it ....well he did in my kettle

Date of stay: February 2021