The East Village Hotel, Balmain
Review Highlights
Only pub in Balmain East

Has had so many name changes and not made welcome like your interfering in there clique no wonder... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2017
sue a
via mobile
Popular pub with boutique beers

Bookings preferable on weekends and holidays. Good pub meals, a fair wine list but very few... read more

Reviewed December 24, 2016
PeterJT46
Mandurah, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2016

This pub has a great winter atmosphere with a fire and at the back booths for families to gather.
There "Specials" are great value and the food is delicious.

1  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Good local pub, decent food and plenty of good beers and ciders on tap. Not a place you're going to take a date but a good place to have a quick bite to eat and a few beer 3stars

Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

Great little gem in East Balmain. Great tap beers and good wine list. The restaurant does great roasts and the mussels are delicious.

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here on a hot summers day with my elderly parents and young children - we all loved it! Sat in the courtyard which was lovely and cool. Service was fantastic and so was the food. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

I don't know what has happened to this pub since we last visited a few months ago, maybe the chef has changed (the wait staff have) but he service was terrible and my daughters steak was so over cooked it was very difficult to cut. My burger fell apart in my hands and the chips have changed... Our plates were not taken away and while they were still there the waitress bought over the ice cream. My wife had to ask her to remove the plates and she took them away with serious attitude. I am really disappointed as it used to be pretty good. I wouldn't recommend it anymore.