“Noisy but nice”

Add it.
Belmonte's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Busy little pizza place, always busy but can be a bit noisy. Pizzas are always good though. try it you'll like it.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Understand pizza has lots of salty ingredients including cheese but way way way too much salty. I had to drink litres of water afterwards so as all my family. We had to chew the dough as it was bit not cooked but top was burnt including cheese. Had twice so far and all same result so won't visit again. Owners are very kind and gentle but need to upgrade pizza taste.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018

This is a lovely Italian restaurant with delicious pizza but also a number of other very exciting dishes. We have now been several times and have greatly enjoyed our dishes on each occasion - if they can speed up the service a little, it would be perfect !!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Belmonte's Italian Cuisine in Baulkham Hills, has got to be one of the hidden gems in the Hills District.
The Pizza is fantastic, with that authentic Italo-Australian flavour and taste. Yum, I'm back in Leichhart, Five Dock, Haberfield.
Friendly service and atmosphere to boot!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I went there Friday night by myself, was seated at a nice table, ordered my meal then I was asked to move to a table by the door because a group of three just came in and as there was only one table with on seat by the door I was asked to move to that. This table is normally where people sit whilst waving for their take away order.
Never ever again.