“Yum Yum Yum”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2018

This restaurant never disappoints . The food is delicious , The menu is extensive . The restaurant always delivers the best of everything and the staff are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank MarigoldVentures

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to me so my friend and I made a booking for a Thursday evening. I’m glad we did as it got very busy, but this doesn’t affect the ambience negatively in anyway. The staff were super attentive and the food was slightly on the more expensive side relative to portion sizes however the quality of the food is worth it. Highlight recommended and would definitely go back!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Prawn dumplings light and fluffy, I had a Great lunch. crab dim sum delicious. Really good but not for me because I didn't like
red duck curry delicious, friendly ,and perfect manager and certainly not rushed.
I recommend.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I would highly recommend Infuzions at Cammeray for the delicious food, fabulous service and the welcoming venue. Every meal we have had at Infuzions has been a memorable experience. The menu caters for a wide range of options and every dish we have eaten has been exceptional. Thank you Jae for looking after us. We’ll be back!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We were very surprised that Infuzions is a Thai restaurant. We had a lovely meal here and we very much enjoyed the ambience and thought the staff were very friendly. The salmon larb was absolutely delicious and everything else was very tasty. I do have two observations though. One is that the roast duck with the little crepes was rather a stingy serve for the price. The other was that we were all disappointed by the fact that there were no Thai desserts. I felt that maybe a nod to Thai cuisine by having some sweet sticky rice with mango or whatever would have been a nice touch. Somehow sticky date pudding seems to be at odds with the mood created by the Thai food. Anyway I would certainly come back again.