See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

The host is very friendly. They left food for you if you couldn’t come back on time. The house is a bit old but everything’s tidy especially the toilet. Only thing is that there’s always ppl smoking outside. And I can smell it too. Close to the centre too :)

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank 817jiec
Reviewed March 4, 2018

This is the cleanest guesthouse I have ever stayed in. The staff were lovely and obliging, nothing was too much trouble. It was very handy and withing walking distance of two train stations, the mall, and the beach.

The bedroom was basic but comfortable and the bathrooms and toilets though not in the room were plentiful and clean.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We had a clean visit here and it is good for a budget hotel however in not sure what the other guests are doing there... they seem like their long term residence? Most were friendly enough but wouldn't feel comfortable being there on my own as a female!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EleanorBall
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We booked a room here for a colleague who stayed for a week. The room was basic but clean and tidy. We received great service and were happy with the experience. The location is also good. The price was reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I booked in here for 2 nights in May. I checked it out here on Tripadvisor and thought I would give it a go. The positives were that is was close to the train station 1 stop before Cronulla train station. Easy walk. It was also close to Cronulla Mall, a easy 10-15 min walk. The guesthouse was a mixed bag. My room upstairs was big enough, close to the shared bathroom and toilet facilities. The upstairs bathrooms were newer and much cleaner than the downstairs one I had to use at one stage. All staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was good in a communal dining room. Dining room was very small. A previous rarer on here mentioned there were bedbugs here, that was mentioned a week or 2 before I came. I still booked here, as I thought well he/she may have got them anywhere. I should have taken more notice as when I left to go back to Newcastle on the Friday, 2 nights after booking in, I had these itchy lumps on my hands. I had to call house doctor on the Saturday, as it was bedbug bites and I had an allergic reaction to them. Coincidence? Without the bugs, overall not bad value for the money.

Date of stay: May 2017