“So good!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful classic Mexican food with lots of delicious choices for a very reasonable price. Also they have vegan options, so can swap out any of the normal cheese or sour cream for vegan alternatives which are so amazing (probably best alternatives I’ve ever tried) and all staff are very vibrant and nice. Would 100% recommend for all different groups and ages.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious!! Awesome staff! All around great time and awesome vibes!! There vegan selection is massive too!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I have being in Mexico, and believe this is a nice tastefull place to visit if you like mexican food!
Also they have excellent Margaritas!
Please make shure you try the quesadillas and tacos!!!
The “camareras” are very nice and helpfull and some of them Mexican!!!
Get ready for a nice soicy meal

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Half the menu was not available, interestingly the only beer was the most expensive! The margaritas were weak and very expensive. A hot plate of nachos was dropped on my friends lap, causing burns on her leg, with no compensation offered except one free drink, the meal was not free and then it took another 30 minutes for the food to come. The chorizo tacos was not made with proper chorizo, rather 'their version' with a really gross sausage. They tried to charge us for it when we sent it back and asked for chicken instead, plus we were charged $5 for a tablespoon of guacamole. Will not be going back- Dos Senoritas is the place to go to in Crows Nest for authentic mexican food, it is cheap and quick and extra delicious.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank KathyS1198
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is well presented and the staff were friendly and on the whole relatively attentive.

We started with the guacamole dip which was excellent and we were looking forward to our main meals.

My daughter wasn’t that hungry so she went for the taquitos. She found them a bit uninteresting and lacking in taste. I also had some in my main meal combination and had the same view. Just a bit bland. Maybe we should had added spicy sauce to jazz it up.

For main I had the Chihuahua combination. My comment on the taquitos is above. The same could be said about the beef tostada. The beef was slightly soggy and lacking flavour and texture variation. Maybe it would be improved with a few spices, guacamole, sour cream, chopped tomatoes and/or onion. The salad provided with the combination was great. Varied and tasty.

My wife had the Yucutan combination and was generally happy but felt it could have been made tastier.

It wasn’t bad just not better than average. We will probably give it one more try but be more liberal with the condiments and sauces to see whether we can assist the flavour to our liking.

Date of visit: January 2018