“Best chips in Sydney!!!!”
Review of Ogalo Lane Cove

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 23, 2017

As we live nearby, we often grab take away chips from Ogallo for the family. They are THE BEST chips in Sydney. Extra crunchy with lots of chicken salt. The chicken and burgers are also good, but you def cant go past the hot chips!

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

I like the burgers at this place, they are normally pretty efficient. But on my last visit the shop was pretty messy and it took a lot longer than usual to get my meal. I come here because it's quick and the food is good. But if it's not quick then I'll find somewhere else as I only get a 30 minute lunch break and can't spend it waiting around for my burger.

Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

Go there with mates all the time. Prices are good and the foods good. Good cheaper alternative to charcoal Charlie's down the road

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

The food here is good. You want a good veggie burger you'll get it here. The chips are awesome too. The problem here is the dining room is ALWAYS dirty. I've been here a dozen times and it's always the same. I've seen staff not busy but food on the floor, tables covered in lettuce and grease. I've asked several time for a table to be cleaned so I could dine. It's a pity as the lack of care taken to keep the restaurant clean makes a good burger experience bad. :(

Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

Not a bad dinner for two on a lazy Sunday night. A little expensive for what it is (hence the stars) but cleans DJs yummy and polite staff. The chips are thick too. We like it that way. cleanyummy and