All reviews great pub steak sandwich pub grub place for lunch beer and wine selection great view of the beach saturday night heaps function surf ferry harbour
Reviewed June 29, 2015

we went in for a drink while out at Manly.

we were planning to have some food but the menu was really overpriced for what the place it was. it appears they are trying to brand them selves as just a hotel bar style but the prices are very beyond this some of style.

we had a sharer of wedges as we were hungry and they were alright.

the place was quite noisy as well with lots of shouting in areas.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

Great pub for a session. Food quality poor. I ordered the steak it was dry and over cooked despite asking for medium rare. Partner's chicken wrap was horrendous and over priced at 17 bucks compared to the same wrap you can buy in the pub cafe for 9 dollars. Other than that its got a good vibe.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank James B
Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

Worths experience I ever had
Really a poling
I do really feel sorry for the owners
If they do realise how the staff and security do treat costumes
I my self my family Owens 2 shops in manly
And11 shops in Sydney
And I personally manage black bird cocktail
Bar
But I've never see any think like it
It was shoking
And my number is 0426966766
Any one can call me

Melissa the rides bar tender I have ever seen
And I have trained
More the 200 bar tenders
It is shocking
Please I hope the owners can see this

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank Masis K
Reviewed April 2, 2015

Not impressed with the rooms, for starters they are filthy, dust everywhere, sheets looked like they had been used and floors don't look like they have been vacuumed! Not to mentioned the noise! Was up till 3am from the noise coming through the nightclub, would not recommend this hotel if your looking for somewhere to relax in central of manly.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Morgie78
Reviewed March 22, 2015

We staid here last night in one of the ensuite rooms and our friends in the room next door! It was great we had inter connecting rooms, we actually could of slept 4 in one room as they had bunk beds aswell. After reading the reviews on here, I was pretty worried it was going to be terrible, but it was way better than I expected the bed was super comfy and it wasn't hugely noisy at all, our windows looked out to the beach. I'm a terribly light sleeper and I slept fine, it may have been the copious amounts of beer we drank that helped that! But they had a great band on the Sunday Arvo. Don't get me wrong the rooms aren't amazing but it's a pub. I do however think the price was a little steep for what it was but I would definitely stay there again for a weekend.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends