“Delicious bread, cakes and coffee!”
Review of Brezel Bar

Brezel Bar
Ranked #2 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Manly
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Manly
Description: I noticed that some businesses are listed in multiple categories such as Places To Eat, Restaurants and Coffee & Tea. How can I add the category "Coffee & Tea" to my business? Many thanks in advance, Thomas
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This place has the most delicious bread and the coffee is delicious. Also, if you've got a sweet tooth I recommend the fruit of the forest cake!

Reviewed October 8, 2016

Didn't have time for coffees but bought 3 breads, the best I've eaten for years. Wish I'd live around the corner or they'd sell them elsewhere. However: if you're in Manly and like top quality healthy well made bread, drop in and bring big bags. the laugen croissants are a treat as well!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Amazing place to catch up with friends! With a unique menu and great customer service I always feel satisfied when I leave. Great atmosphere and a delicious vibe.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Fast service with nice food. Wait staff were nice and attentive. Had a bacon and egg roll which was lovely.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

I dropped into the Brezel Bar for coffee after reading all the good reviews on TA. The staff were extremely friendly & the cakes looked fab but I only ordered coffee which was excellent.

Overall - nice local coffee/ bakery offering a good selection of pastries & breads .