3,076 results
All reviews train station steam room cafes and restaurants close to shops full kitchen close to the airport home away from home washer and dryer these apartments serviced apartment woolworths supermarket one bedroom apartment coffee machine great facilities excellent stay public transport excellent location
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Thank you for the best stay I have ever experienced at a Meriton property. You made me feel so at home. You had my room ready at 8am. And let me have a late checkout your staff is AMAZING at what they do Hands down the best Meriton . I can't remember all the names that helped me
Sebastian ty
And the lovely staff member that brought me my ne whey up to my room when I was locked out thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAMascot, Manager at Meriton Suites Mascot Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Hi ezra_2035,

Thank you for your kind comments, it gives us great excitement to have exceeded guest expectations.
Our staff work very hard to create a home away from home and anticipates guest needs, your recognition is very encouraging and rewarding to all of us and your compliment on Sebastian is very much appreciated.
We certainly hope to welcome you again soon.

Best regards,
Gavra S
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Fantastic apartment in a great location. Close to restaurants, shops and a train station to the city. Staff were very helpful and friendl. The apartment was very clean. Easy to get to both of Sydney's airports.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Debbie H,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay as well as our location, also your comment and recognition on our staff is very well appreciated.
We hope to see you again soon at Meriton Sydney Airport.

Warm regards,
Gavra S
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Remember there are about 4 Meriton apartments in Sydney. This one is close to the Airport at Kent Rd - Mascot is nearest station, about 15 min from Central Station or Circular Quay.

Excellent, clean room, no complaints, everything worked well including washing machine, dryer. Only 3 min easy flat walk from Mascot station through the pedestrian area dead easy to find (walk past Coffee shop facing Mascot). Plenty of eating places within seconds of the apartment.

Only 1 train stop from Domestic and 2 from International airport - but beware it is cheaper to get a taxi because they charge a $17 AUD surcharge/person for arriving at the airport by Train. Taxi is about $22 AUD and obviously subject to traffic.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAMascot, Front Office Manager at Meriton Suites Mascot Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Thank for sharing you 5 star experience Extensive-Traveller! We pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and it great to see you were able to make the most of the facilities and surrounds. I should add that the Opal fare from Mascot Station to the airport is around $8, compared to around $16-$17 from City Stations, and this option is super fast!
See you again soon!
From Office Manager

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Spacious apartment, modern, clean. Great value for money. Would definitely reccomend to a friend. Friendly staff, allowed me to check in early. Easy to get to, short ride from the airport. Great facilities with pool and a gym.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

That's all the boxes for a great stay ticked Sarah B! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you next time you're in Sydney.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 11, 2017

We booked this as a quick stopover on our way back from Christchurch before flying out of Sydney. The price was amazing ($163 AUS) for a modern, clean apartment. This was our last night in Australia after a two-week trip and a washer/dryer was amazing for us to be able to bring home clean clothes. If you are a moderately high-maintenance lady like myself, you will be ecstatic to hear that you can borrow GHD hair straighteners from the front desk.

My only small complaint: we didn't realize it wasn't *at* the airport and that it took even longer to get into the actual airport than it does for us to get into JFK! Definitely allow at least 30 minutes to get to the airport despite it being so close.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Theodora B for your fantastic review! All Meriton Serviced Apartments properties offer amazing facilities at very fantastic rates, and it sounds like our aim to provide a home away from home for our guests is what truly sets us apart! I should add that the train is a great option for guests looking to travel to and from the airport, being only a 3 minute walk to the station and travel times of around 2-4 mins it's truly amazing. See you next time you're in town!
Front Office Manager