1,430 results
All reviews biggles bar sydney airport next morning mascot station room service per person shuttle service corner room full buffet circular quay stayed one night an early flight short stay international flight domestic terminal car parking an overnight stay
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We stayed here for an overnight layover on way back to the US. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the front desk agent and asked for a crib it was in our room before we got up with the suit cases. The room was very clean the bathroom was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
I went to the resturant to order food and she said I could have just ordered from the room. She took my order and saw I had my 1 1/2 yr old with me and asked if I wanted something for her. She said it was free for children. The order came up to the room in about 10 minutes very fast. The childrens meal was huge and what you would normally get as an adult at any other resturant in Australia. I should have just ordered if for myself there was so much food on it. My husband has lamb shank and it was very very good. I asked the lady who brought up the food if there was a coke machine on the property and she said she would get us whatever we wanted and brought them up right away.
Such GREAT service and if we ever go back to Sydmey which we probably will we will definately stay here again. We had to make our reservations in such short notice for work purposes so it was very expensive but, at least it was clean, nice and the staff very friendly.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nice friendly welcome awaited us here, dealt with promptly.

Room was spacious and clean. Good selection of breakfast items and nicely presented and again a friendly welcome.

Prompt and easy check out. A good hotel for a one night quick stop with a friendly feel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We used reward points to book our one night stay. The hotel is very close to the international airport..about a 10 minute train ride or catch the shuttle for a cost of $6 AUS (shuttle cheaper than taking the train and you don't have to schlep your luggage). We had an excellent view of the city from our room. The room was very clean and quiet. We had stayed in Sydney a few weeks prior at a different hotel, which was more centrally located than the Holiday Inn airport for touring around.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This hotel is a little on the expensive side considering it doesn't even offer free wifi. I only had to stay here one night it was close to the airport and made getting to our early morning flight easy. The hotel runs a shuttle to the airport which is an additional $6 bait of a rip off considering you have to go less than a kilometer and also once again the room rate should be more than enough to cover the cost of the shuttle. I wouldn't stay here if your a business travler as the Internet is expensive and not included. Also something which I thought was a little strange is that if you want your room service on a tray it's an extra $4.50 otherwise they just throw it in a paper bag and it free. That was bizarre!!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Stayed here during transit from cruise to flight. You do need transportation from airport but shuttle van s provided at a cost. Check with airport info desk on where to catch van. We picked this up at curbside position 33. A bit of a walk. The hotel itself was clean and rooms were of good size. Very convenient to train station. We took advantage of this and went downtown for dinner. Best to say the food at this hotel is not 5-star and no other options close by.

Date of stay: December 2011