Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

The Branksome Hotel & Residences(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$121
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$175
US$131
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Felix Hotel(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Quest Mascot Serviced Apartments(Mascot)(Great Value!)
1,362 results
All reviewsbiggles barsydney airportmascot stationroom servicenext morningshuttle servicecorner roomper personcircular quayfull buffetstayed one nightbuffet breakfastan early flightshort staydomestic terminalmini barinternational flight
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is a comfortable hotel with spacious rooms. I used to stay there some years ago and not much has changed - it could do with some updating. The service is good and the staff are friendly. The hotel has a choice between a restaurant and a bar and good meeting rooms for business travellers.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Had to stay at a hotel near Sydney Airport as company I work for are based in Botany. Clean and professional appearance with seamless check in at front desk. Room small but functional and comfortable for my needs. Quiet room. Bar area not bad, staff there a little casual in their service but the finger food was good. B'fast next morning was in the restaurant and was usual buffet style with standard fare - nothing exciting.

The one complaint I had was the fact I ordered room service so I could continue to work - seemed to be a bit of a problem for them and I was told there would be a 30-40min wait.

1hr 20mins later it arrived and it was a disappointment as it looked like it had been sitting for a while and the beer was 'sweating' as it had been out of the fridge too long :(

Efficient check out however the morning paper I asked for when checking in was not delivered.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from the Lift's their quieter. Don't order room service unless you have to.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I stayed overnight when taking family to the international airport. Finding the hotel and parking was straight forward and check in was easy. All of the staff were very friendly. The room I was in was bright, quiet and quite large. The bathroom was well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. We relaxed before I drove across to the terminal. The hotel is quite convenient from that perspective, and it is also quite close to Mascot railway station...which I walked to after breakfast and caught a train into the city. Speaking of breakfast, it was a good buffet in a nice space. I had a light dinner in Biggles Bar. The food was good and came quickly. All in all it was an enjoyable stay and I may stay again even if not going to or coming from the airport.

Room Tip: The entrance driveway - and entry to the underground parking - is actually on Bourke Road
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MartinCanberra
Reviewed February 4, 2012

The hotel is very close to the Sydney Airport domestic terminal and just a couple of blocks from a train station (Mascot), which will get you into central Sydney in 15 minutes for considerably less than taking the train from the airport. Unlike most US airport hotels, there is no free airport shuttle. Cab was about $15, including a hefty airport surcharge and the shuttle service is $6/head. The room appeared clean with a reasonably large bathroom and nice showerhead, but weak water pressure. Hallway was pretty dreary. Biggest negatives on the room were that everything felt damp, the single desk-height outlet for the lamp didn't work, and no sleep timer on the TV.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DragonLady13
Reviewed January 28, 2012

On a recent trip to Sydney we had our flight cancelled by virgin. They put us up in the Holiday Inn and we thought we were going to have an average at best stay. However, we found the hotel very nice and also the staff helped us out to ensure everything was comfortable.
It was my mum's birthday and Glen made sure we had everything we needed.
The rooms were a good size, clean and well equipt for all our needs. The food was really good and the breakfast was especially nice. I loved the juicer to make up fresh juices!
We spent time in the Biggles bar when waiting to leave and found it comfortable and staff again lovely. We especially enjoyed our lunch, made by the lovely chef and pleased there was gluten free pasta available.
I know we weren't paying for the room but we felt the hotel and staff were so nice I felt we should write a review. If we need to stay at the airport anytime in the future I would use Holiday Inn again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends