1,407 results
All reviews biggles bar sydney airport mascot station room service next morning shuttle service corner room per person circular quay full buffet stayed one night buffet breakfast an early flight short stay domestic terminal international flight an overnight stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is great for being close to the airport. The room was very comfortable and we did not hear any noise from the planes going over. All very clean. Reception was good efficeint and helpful organising a shuttle the next day. We had dinner in the bar area which was okay if you dont want to go out to find a good restaurant. Breakfast was passable just to fill up before a long flight equal to most continental breakfasts you get else where. We have stayed here a few times and will again. Value for money.

Stayed: September 2018
Eugéne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear PhilipC2731,

Firstly I would like to wish you a very warm welcome back to the Holiday Inn Sydney Airport and thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit.

It is always a pleasure to receive guest feedback, I am glad to see the team looked after you during your stay and you were able to make full use of the facilities on-site.

I will share your feedback with the team as I'm sure this will serve as encouragement for them as we are always looking at ways to improve on the guest experience.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon again.

Warm Regards,
Eugéne Human

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

During the recent ATC issue, I got stuck in Sydney on my way to Melbourne and was put up at this hotel. I arrived late with many other disgruntled passengers and was promptly assisted by staff at the front desk. They were polite and efficient, especially considering the pressure they were under. The room was clean and had everything I needed for an overnight stay, having stayed at many airport hotels and am often disappointed with cleanliness especially with bathrooms. This was not the case with this stay and I would more than happily return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dirty rooms unhelpful staff. Go somewhere else. The only highlight was the bar staff and kitchen staff they were great. The stamford would be a good start or even the budget ibis would be better than this place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Mick B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry that the conditions of your room and our services did not live up to your expectations. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in us. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

We appreciate you as our guest and look forward to your response.

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night stopover at the hotel. Check in was fast and efficient. The rooms were fine, spacious enough for our needs. The room service food was ok, the beef cheeks lacked flavour but the salads were pretty good.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Booked with friends to stay night prior to o/s flight. The restaurant and bar are great value and food very good. The bed super comfortable, rooms roomy and the breakfast was excellent quality and variety. Oh the the staff were absolutely wonderful. We left our car for over 3 weeks and when returned the staff remembered us and welcomed us home to Australia. They also provided a little travel bag which was appreciated and great as we then had a 2 hr drive home.

Room Tip: Great value
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple