1,968 results
All reviews sydney airport an overnight stay accor member domestic terminal next morning between flights mascot station shuttle service per person short stay an early flight bed was comfortable one night stay wake up call good nights sleep buffet breakfast international flight
Reviewed April 14, 2016

Very busy hotel which is great for an overnight stay before or after a flight.
The 2 top floors are currently under a refit so accommodation is a little tight.
Front desk is always busy ... so be careful if a flight has just arrived as some air crews (Asiana / Air Asia) stay here. Plus there can be large travel groups booking in as well.
Rooms are basic with a cruise ship style bathroom ... the shower is surprisingly spacious and I've always had nice clean floor and beds. Comfy pillows and minimal noise makes for a pretty good stay. The restaurant can fill up quickly but offers a basic list of favorites. Breakfast is just enough to get you going .. with a pretty good coffee machine for early starts. There are snack machines dispensing chips and drinks for those arriving late as well. The staff here are quite committed and the GM is on her game (calling me to confirm my late arrival). There is also a car park - $25 overnight. If it was a family staying here .. I'm not sure about family rooms. Probably have to be 2 rooms. It's not the hotel if you are a tourist visitor to Sydney .. but even if it was your base .. the city bus is nearby. Oh, they also have a airport shuttle which can drop you off to the terminal - just need to book your time.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2016

Dear markb8882016,

Thank you for a great review - very thorough and no doubt beneficial to readers who do not know Ibis Sydney Airport very well. Thank you also for your nice comment about me too, much appreciated!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Sydney Airport soon and hopefully one of our new refurb rooms is ready for you to experience (level 6 should be completed by mid May).

Warmest regards

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here recently to catch a flight early the next day. It is in a good location- really close to the domestic airport. The staff were welcoming and the foyer area was nice. The room itself was big enough, however the bathroom was on the small side and you had to have the door closed when showering as to not set the fire alarm off. Only problem was that there was no exhaust fan so it steamed up easily.

The main problem I had was the cleanliness. There was a huge hairball in the bathroom when I arrived. And the spare pillow had brown marks all on it. The carpark was also a nightmare to find. The hotel definitely needs better signage!

Stayed: April 2016

Dear misshayley21,

Thank you for your feedback and although i am pleased to read you enjoyed some aspects of your stay at Ibis Sydney Airport I certainly apologise that the room cleanliness was not up to standard. I will certainly follow this up with our housekeeping team and thank you for drawing this to my attention.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again to ibis Sydney Airport in future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed April 14, 2016

I was booked in for two nights but left after the first night. It was a dirty, noisy room, the shower drain was blocked with hair and the air conditioner so noisy I had to turn it off. There was a drink machine near the lift that made a noise whenever it was used and the door and walls where so thin you could hear all this. No minibar and the room was so small the fridge was right next to the bed and you could hear the fridge turning on and off

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ozyabroud

Dear ozyabroud,

Please allow me to apologise for your experience at Ibis Sydney Airport and thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will share your comments with our housekeeping team and again I apologise on their behalf.

Your sincerely

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

Worst night sleep ever felt like I was sleeping in a drain with all of the water running down the pipes, I asked to be moved and was woken the next night by noisy lads in the hall and next door.
Mouldy plug and grout in bathroom.
Third night arrived back after work and my overflowing bin hadnt even been emptied.
Menu on television broken and no room service.
DISAPOINTING

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank lainielynch
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Dear lainielynch,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at ibis Sydney Airport. I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest, therefore your feedback is very important to us and I will share your comments with our housekeeping team for improvement. Just to clarify, Ibis Red brand offers a Grab n' Go room service concept, whereby our guests call and place their order and collect when ready. I am sorry if this service was not explained to you. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further please do not hesitate to reach out to me via 02 8339 8550.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

The Ibis in Mascot is a good hotel near Sydney Airport, not luxurious, but comfortable. Room and restaurant were satisfactory. The staff was helpful. Appreciated the internet and the short term free parking while checking out. First airport shuttle took a long time to arrive.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Dear brfreiberger,

Thank you for your review, much appreciated, and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

See you soon when you next require accommodation at Sydney Airport!

Warm regards