“As per usual, absolutely wonderful!”
Review of Sidando Cafe

Sidando Cafe
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and honestly can say that this little cafe is doing great things. Food is delicious and great price for big servings. Service is impeccable, lovely staff and really fast to bring out coffees and meals, along with being very happy to help out. Overall always a very positive experience.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Great little quiet cafe. Not too expensive. Great coffee. Ambient music. Lovely atmosphere. Great, friendly service.
Definitely worth choosing when looking for something quick to eat or if catching up with friends.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Sidando is a local cafe I eat regularly at and everytime I visit, it never disappoints. The breakfasts are extremely filling and well priced for the area ( most areas for that matter) and the lunches are quality and huge in size. Its the choice for brekky and lunches in the area and it has an amazing decor with the biggest bookshelf I have ever seen. The coffee is very good ( although not the best in Milsons Point ) as I have a preference for certain types of coffee.
The family that runs the business are friendly enough and they get my stamp of approval when supporting local businesses with my patronage. You must visit this cafe and see for yourself.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

During my time in the area I quickly found that Sidando was THE cafe for coffee the way I liked it. The staff are wonderful, the food is very good, and the coffee is great !

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Wife and I stopped here for afternoon tea, coming from a medical appointment further down the street. We were pleasantly surprised by the complexity of the menu, beautifully presented as a book with wonderful illustration photos of the highlight meals and desserts. We only wish we were more hungry, but we decided on an Apricot Tart and a Friand. a Chai Latte and a Short Black coffee (all for $17.30), Delicious desserts, nice coffee and slightly too sweet Chai Latte. The cafe is full of books on shelves as decoration and paintings on the walls. All the tables were full at 2.30 pm and people were standing near the door, waiting for takeaway coffee. Great to see such vibrancy on a weekday. We will definitely return to try lunch.