“Best Chinese Restaurant in the Shire”

Man Lin Wah Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Miranda
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. Yesterday I went there with 12 mates and as we usually do, we left it up it the waiters to select our dishes. Every dish was superb, particularly the various entrees there bought us. The staff are very friendly and efficient and overall we all had a great day. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

There are newer reviews for Man Lin Wah Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been going to man lin wah forever, so I thought it was about time i let the world know how amazing it is. Not only is the food to die for, but so are the staff they make you feel like family.
best chinese I have ever had in my life! Spring rolls are amazing.
I have one friend that loves Man Lin Wah so much, she goes at least once a week.
I haven't met one person that doesn't love man lin wah and the staff.

1  Thank sawyersaid
Reviewed 14 May 2012

The best chinese restaurant in Sutherland shire. A large menu, excellent fried rice,
quick and friendly service with a smile. Located opposite Westfield shopping centre it is a nice option to the foods available there. Lunch time specials too Monday to Friday. Eat in or take away.

2  Thank orcaSydney_Australia
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Great Chinese at an affordable price

Reviewed 2 December 2011

The food is good and staff are very funny when you crack a joke? We have eaten there a lot, also their takeaway is also great