“Best Chinese in the area”

Man Lin Wah Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Miranda
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Great restaurant with food and staff to match, it is very 90s Chinese restaurant but they're slowly improving that. Kevin, the owner, is nearly always there and happy to have a chat, having been there for over 30 years the restaurant is a piece of the Miranda furniture. Really enjoy the food and if your not inclined to head out the home delivery is a great option.

There are newer reviews for Man Lin Wah Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 6 January 2015

Been dining here on and off for many years. Good solid restaurant with great food and regular efficient staff. Gotta love the sign out front 'dinning room upstair'!

Reviewed 1 December 2014

e have been going to this restaurant for around 20 years. Love the food. Does get very busy so reservation would be necessary if wanting to eat there. I think we have tried just about every dish on the menu

Reviewed 27 November 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. Yesterday I went there with 12 mates and as we usually do, we left it up it the waiters to select our dishes. Every dish was superb, particularly the various entrees there bought us. The staff are very friendly and efficient and overall we all had a great day. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been going to man lin wah forever, so I thought it was about time i let the world know how amazing it is. Not only is the food to die for, but so are the staff they make you feel like family.
best chinese I have ever had in my life! Spring rolls are amazing.
I have one friend that loves Man Lin Wah so much, she goes at least once a week.
I haven't met one person that doesn't love man lin wah and the staff.

1  Thank sawyersaid