All reviewsroom was cleanwaffle housebiscuits and gravywafflesfridge and microwavewould stay againgreat roomwe've stayednon smoking roomflat screenfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyoff the highwayfirst floorup to datenext morninggreat place to stay
Reviewed April 10, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We arrived at about 10 in the morning after an all-night drive and while we had a reservation, we had been worried there would be no room ready. Never fear, the hotel cheerfully found us a pet-friendly room on the inner courtyard (essential if you don't want to be bothered by the nearby interstate). My only gripe: no shower cap. The water pressure was wonderful (my main yardstick). Beds comfy. TV worked. Heat/A/C unit worked and wasn't too loud. Did not try other room amenities. Grabbed coffee, biscuits and pastries to go but did not try the rest of the hot breakfast. It seemed attentively monitored. Tip on reserving: I first checked out the place two/three weeks before booking and thought I could do better on the price; WRONG. I ended up paying almost $20 more for one night, by waiting until within one week of the night we would arrive. :(

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

This was an older hotel but was spotless with very comfortable beds. Great location with lots of
restaurants close by. Lynnette was so friendly and helpful and Hope was excellent when taking my
reservation prior to my stay. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandra2321-01
Reviewed April 6, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, mattress was fine, staff very nice. But the walls are so thin I could hear both sides of the phone conversation our neighbor was having. And I mean I could hear the actual words, not just the sound of talking. Thankful he went to bed early! If you stay here, be prepared to whisper!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family