“sonics in the mountains”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Monteagle
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed July 1, 2016

was driving up from Atlanta. had to stop for fuel. noticed that next door they had a sonics. was excited. got a route 44 cherry limeade for the road. good service. sure was fun driving thru those mountains. ill have to remember sonics in monteagle,tn next time thru.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

You can't go wrong with a sonic drink! This is a quick and easy stop when traveling on I 24. I've never ordered food here but they have the standard fare.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

I just don't know why theirs is so much better than other Sonics but it rocks! and my Extra lemon is always at least half a lemon!

Reviewed May 10, 2016

I stopped by for breakfast as I was leaving to go back home, they served one of the best toaster sandwiches I have ever eaten at a Sonic, I would stop here again

Reviewed April 21, 2015

Who doesn't love Sonic. Right off Exit 134, stop in and get one of their delicious burgers or yummy icecream concoctions. I especially love their onion rings and master blasts!