“My favorite breakfast sandwich ”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #18 of 25 Restaurants in Monteagle
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We don't have Hardee's here in Cincinnati anymore so, when I'm on the road and I find one you know I'm eating a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. I think they have the best biscuits.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Located just off of I-24, Hardee's has plenty of parking in an easy to access lot. The Interstate exit is also very easy, as well. We split a charbroiled Hawiian chicken sandwich which has a charbroiled chicken breast with charbroiled pineapple, teriyaki sauce, Swiss cheese, red onion, lettuce, tomato on a honey wheat bun. We were in and out pretty quickly and we found the sandwich to be perfect for our drive. Prices were typical Hardee's prices, as was the menu. The staff was efficient, though the restaurant was pretty quiet.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Sandwiches for breakfast are always good at Hardee's. We also like the biscuits and gravy meals. The restaurant was reasonably clean for early morning and our meals were made fresh. Prices good.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to Nashville for a lunch sandwich. The food was ok but the messed up our orders and had to redo them. Very nice people but not great food.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Slow, but very hot and fresh food. It was a Sunday morning in the drive thru, so that will always be slow.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!