“Mothers Day”

Primary at Pioneers Park
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Berwick
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Healthy
Description: Indoor and outdoor dining overlooking beautiful Pioneers Park. We are a fully licensed family friendly venue serving excellent meals and wonderful coffee. We are happy to take bookings but walk in customers are more than welcome. In the evenings we operate as a function centre. Our fantastic location and historic building in a lovely park setting makes us an ideal choice for your wedding, birthday or any other special event.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just lobbed in no booking which was a gamble and the staff were excellent, found a table for us quickly after a shuffle.

Coffee excellent and food beautiful. Bacon in particular smokey & tasty.

Can't fault on a very busy day the staff or food. Playground right there if you've got young kids it's a must.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went early afternoon on a Saturday and breakfast was still being served! Such friendly staff and amazing food!! Couldn’t fault this place. Definitely will be going back!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Recently my sister has taken me to this place with my nephew (3.5 years old)

It’s a nice place with indoor & outdoor seating area. We sat outside under shade. Next to it is a cool little playground for children.

We had the Jack Rose cold pressed juice, while my nephew had hot chocolate.
Our choices were the duck salad & the butter chicken burger which came with chips, mayo.
Both drinks & dishes were exquisite, fresh, tasty & healthy. We were very happy with our orders.

While my sister & I had a chance to spend time together, have meaningful conversations; my nephew was having heaps of fun at the playground where we could keep an eye on him.

We all had such a pleasant time!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Had a very tasty breakfast. Coffee was very good. The presentation of the dishes has improved immensely. A noticeable change. Well done. The potato rosti and banana dishes were very good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lovely setting and friendly service! Service was a bit slow despite numerous waiting staff but overall okay. Meals looked good and were plentiful in size. I had a muffin - it was a bit dry and more butter would have been better - there wasn't enough butter for muffin this size. Lots of tables outside.
Milk shake was good! There is plenty of parking nearby. I would definitely come back.