See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2018

DO NOT GO THERE>>>>>>
This place was absolutely attrocious. We had 2 days without hot water, (got a small compensation), There was no fans or aircon, no flyscreens, on windows, It was 30 degrees overnight, so very uncomfortable.
It is run by people who dont speak a word of English, so made it very difficult to communicate.
Had police there one night and found out there were people living there dealing in stolen cars.
Also found out that it is government funded for homeless people and drug addicts.
All in all a very unpleasant experience.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

One of the worst places I have ever been to. Broken fittings, dirty room , sex workers plying their trade. Couldn’t lock the door, lock set falling off. Had some man looking for sex. No maintenance on the rooms.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Warren S
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

The room was very 70's
Room was cold and very small
Basic cooking facilities but no crockery
Needed to ask for coffee mugs and towels
We were approached by ppl using motel for cigarettes and money
$220 per night - I don't think so
Certainly not recommended at all

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin. Noisy road, windows that didn't keep the cold out and therefore cold room, with not enough bedding on the bed (what's wrong with a doona?) half the lamps and lights didn't work.
The curtains were falling off the track, and were in desperate need of change. The whole place was very run down and really quite depressing.
As for the positive reviews it had I can only assume that they are fabricated. This place should not be operating in its current state. Do not stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank martin b
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my girlfriend. Looks very old and is not maintained well. When me and my girlfriend entered there, few drunk people were arguing with hotel staff and it was very bad first impression. I would definitely not recommend!! Big No No!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple