“Best Mexican in the eastern suburbs ”
Review of Viva Mexico

Viva Mexico
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Croydon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We love this place and it’s always the same
Lovely food and service each time we go. The food is great, and I love that it’s a nice local restaurant, not a franchise.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

First time visitor and will be back.

You can tell Joelle just wants to please her customers and regards their satisfaction very highly. This place was absolutely kid friendly and they went out of their way to ensure everyone was happy.

A good range of colouring in for the kids to help themselves to and yummy meals on offer for a low cost.

I saw them celebrating birthdays of some customer's whilst in there and they shared just as much excitement when singing Happy Birthday.

The food was enjoyable and well made. I can't complain!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

For a late night snack Viva mexico was great- however the service was a bit rushed, but was probably because they were busy. Ordered the 'Supremos Nachos' and mine came out nice but the person I was with who ordered the same thing recieved soggy nachos, a but dissapointing.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

A regular haunt for me and my friends, when a long evening of conversation is in order. The owner is very welcoming and his generosity is always appreciated. It is worth ordering something different every time - the menu is wide and deep with options.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

We booked for 35 and the restaurant was so easy to deal with. The meals came out quickly, all were delicious and well priced. We were able to split the bill as well. If we needed anything they were quick to accommodate us.
I would definitely come here again.