“Lunch ”

Rocco's Burger Cafe
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in Croydon
Description: We're a family owned business with a BIG love for food & coffee (You know how us Italians are!) On January 19th we opened our doors & our hearts to the world to bring a fresh take on burgers, coffee & everything in-between! Our business is now rapidly developing as is our passion to serve up the best food around. With a strong and vibrant team we feel more like a family & with this winning formula we can see a bright future filled with laughter, fun and fabulous careers! Our motto is happiness, enjoyment and full stomachs for all our customers. If you're looking for an amazing meal with great service in a fun and friendly environment Rocco's is the place to eat. So next time you're craving a smile & a delicious meal head down to Rocco's - we can't wait to see you!
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I had a Sunday lunch with my son as a catch up. The food was good and came in a good time as it was very busy. Have a good menu with plenty to choose from. They have breakfast till 3pm and burgers. With a great verity of smoothies and good coffees.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 996leanneb

Reviewed June 25, 2017

We wanted a quick lunch and was glad we chose Rocco's. Very pleasant staff. I don't usually like burgers but found my sliders moist and tasty.Will definitely go back again even if only for the rolls which were lightly toasted.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2017

the service here is fantastic we ate outside and it was a little chilly,I was impressed to see the waitress bring knee rugs for a couple of senior patrons, The burgers were fantastic, large so take a good appetite with you

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Well, I have reviewed this palce very highly in a previous occasion. My 6 months pregnant wife wanted to have burgers at this place on the 12/06/17 (Queens birthday), so we visited this place. The cafe was very bury busy and the only two person table option was the bar stools facing the outside windows inside. I asked the waitress if we can move in to an empty table(when they get empty) as the bar stools were not comfy for my pregnant wife. Waitress was fine with the request. After like 15 mins we noticed an empty table and moved by ourselves as no one was going to direct us to the vacant table. I then found a waitress and said we are ready( we were ready to order before, but noone came to us) to order and said what we going to have( two burgers). The girl mentioned to us that there is a 30 min waiting period for the burgers and said she can go and check with the kitchen again. I asked her to please do that. She then came back and said there is a 40 min waiting period for the burgers. What the hell? That's very poor service and this should have conveyed to us earlier upon entry and we would have walked away feeling" oh well, next time". I understand you are busy, however 40 mins is way too long even for the best burger in Australia. There are much better options in Croydon rather than waiting 40 mins for a burger. Sad to say my pregnant wife was really dissapointed. Would not visit your place anytime soon.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Breakfast with family was tasty, Veggie breakfast salad was nice and buckwheat pancakes nearly got finished by the kids. Baby Chino's were the kids favourite with extra effort put into them by the staff. Bit noisy but more people= more noise so the food is doing its job. Will return to sample the other options on the huge menu. Overall happy with service price and food:)

Date of visit: May 2017
Roccos_Croydon_North, Manager at Rocco's Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thanks so much for your fantastic review!!! We love seeing this and look forward to your return to try more of our delicious menu
RBC