“Would stay again! Great”

Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 October 2011

The rooms were fantastic, quiet and clean. The desk staff and housekeeping were very nice and helpful. The free breakfast was great, better than Cracker Barrel (were we ate the day before) and the woman was very nice and greeted us as soon as we arrived. Overall great hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 September 2011

My family spent one night here on Labor Day weekend as we were traveling up I-81. We chose this hotel because of its pet-friendly policies and its reasonable prices. We were extremely pleased by and impressed with the room and the hotel. The room (two doubles) was clean and roomy, it had a nice flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and internet access, and the beds were very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast buffet was a nice feature, with eggs and bacon and waffles and such.

Room Tip: We paid extra for a lower floor room that had a door to the parking lot, since we had a dog.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Just spent one night here but it was a great experience. Rooms were ready when we arrived, clean and comfortable. I had trouble connecting my iPad to the wifi network but a call to their tech support had it up and running quickly. The complimentary breakfast bar was well stocked including, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. I never pass up biscuits and gravy when they're available!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Landree B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. I'm very happy you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you soon, hopefully on your next trip through Morristown.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

Room was spacious & CLEAN. Desk staff was terrific. We will be back!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank travelingfamilyDE
KCDAYSINN, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2011

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 8 July 2011

My family and I stayed here in May on the way back from GA. The stay was unplanned. I hate hotels and usually take my own sheets / pillows or even an air mattress. This place was recently remodeled and was GREAT! I inspect everything before I will sleep in a hotel room. This place was spotless......even around the commode. Needless to say I didnt used my own sheets. The staff was pleasnt and the buffett breakfast was the best. If you are a clean freak then I would not hesitate to stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank hobblestoneanne
Reviewed 11 May 2011

great place to stay even though they are undergoing some renovations, room and bathroom were large and clean! Refridgerator in room with coffee maker and nice bed duet and wonderful pillows. Would definitely reccommend to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2011

Rooms were remodeld two months ago and is absolutely gorgeous.....very clean and neat.staff was very polite and pleasant.breakfeast buffet was one of the best I've had at a hotel.only complaint is no elevator for someone with children and a fractured foot makes getting around difficult. One of the best hotels I've stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank palmer0889
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
0.2 km away
0.3 km away
Super 8 Morristown/South
Super 8 Morristown/South
#5 of 12 in Morristown

Been to Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel? Share your experiences!