“Beautiful cafe on the main street of Marysville”
Review of Fraga's Cafe

Fraga's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Nice little cafe serving wholesome family food. The staff were lovely and very accommodating of my young son. There were a few games for kids to play with. It has a relaxed atmosphere and a very good selection of food on the menu.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We dropped in here after a walk for lunch.
The cafe does get busy but it is worth it as the meals were fantastic. we had the platter which was very filling and flavorsome, the produce on the platter is from the local area and it is very fresh.
My wife had a strawberry milk shake which was very flavorsome I had a coffee which was the best I have had for a long time, and it was warm!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

After an hour of driving, Fraga was a welcome relief. Coffee was strong, with delicious chocolatey hints in the beans. The chocolate brownie was moist, soft and not too dense. We'll be back sometime soon

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Called in for a quick bite ans wasn't disappointed the food was very good, my wife had the toasted ham and cheese with salad and I had the burgundy beef pot pie, need a bit more seasoning but thats just my personal taste.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We had breakfast here and was very pleased. They were able to accommodate some changes in the menu and they had great coffee with bonsoy. Recommend