“Delicious!!”

Big Bad Wolf
Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: American Flavors with full service, dine in or take out!
Description: American Flavors with full service, dine in or take out!
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Had the smoked pork...oh my goodness...scrumptious! Potato salad was my side...very good! Want to return to try the Mac and cheese, broccoli salad, and baked beans.
The banana pudding was good. Chocolate/peanut butter pie, peanut butter pie, and Key lime were also available desserts.
The staff was kind to brew hubby some decaf coffee.
Call before coming to make sure they’re open.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Great local joint in My. Juliet, TN. Wife and I found it with Google and selected it due to it being different than the chain restaurants around. I had the Prime Rib (on special that night) with Mac and Cheese and a special Au graten potato dish. The Meal was excellent. Prime Rib was well cooked with noticeable but not overpowering smoke flavor with an obvious smoke ring. Both sides were delicious and the au graten dish was especially tasty. My wife had a half rack of ribs with similar sides and the same exceptional results. Overall, the place was clean, service was great, and food was phenomenal. Well worth the visit! Who's afraid of "The Big Bad Wolf"? ... Not any hungry people in or near Mt Juliet, TN. Great place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

I went with a large group. We did make reservations! The girls working the tables were so fast and thoughtful ! Always smiling and taking their time with explanations and the food was very good, and plentiful. Had to bring half of mine home ! We all ordered different food and all were pleased.
They would not allow the early arrivals of our group to sit and believe me, there is no standing room ! That was considered rude since we did have reservations.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with any order and we eat here a lot! Be sure and check the website for closures as they do a lot of catering. Huge portions and great prices! A hidden gem in our community!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Big Bad Wolf delivers on great food at a great price. Seating area is small so plan to get there early. My husband and I have tried the cheeseburgers, bbq, prime rib and banana pudding. All were delicious! Generous portions.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Big Bad Wolf? Share your experiences!