“Everything tasted so fresh!”
Review of Los Compadres

Los Compadres
Ranked #75 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Good food and good Margaritas. Nice atmosphere & we experienced excellent service. Not sure you could ask for much more from a Mexican restaurant. It was all good and we would return. They have an extensive menu and options but if you dont find exactly what you are looking for, just ask, They are very accommodating.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I generally order a combo dish with rice and beans. The burritos and tacos are my favorites and the chips and salsa are very good as well. My friend and I have been here on numerous occasions since moving to Tennessee 4 years ago, and have always had a good experience

Reviewed 7 September 2016

It has been a couple of years since I have been here because last couple of visits were negative. This one met my previous expectations. Service was still poor, very slow and inattentive. The restaurant was not busy but we had to ask for our food after a 40 minute wait after placing our orders - and all any of the 4 of us ordered were tacos. Tacos were just so so. Requested them loaded but all that was on them was the meat and a little bit of cheese and sour cream. The mariachi band was good but did not ask if we wanted them to play for us (4 women) and we found it a bit intrusive.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We've eaten there several times, and each time I couldn't wait to leave. The chips and salsa were good, and the chimichanga was passable, but whatever my wife had was unidentifiable. Sorry.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We visited on Mother's Day right at 11:00 am to avoid the lines at the usual breakfast / lunch spots. The food was fresh and the service was great. The buffet style service is only on Sundays. They have a wide variety of items and also made to order deserts too. We sat outside because the weather was perfect today. It was an all-around good experience today. We will definitely be back again!