“Always good fast food and excellent customer service ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I frequently go through the drive-thru and always get great customer service and good quality food. Especially love their chocolate shakes and grilled nuggets are great as a healthier version for granddaughter

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018

My girls have always been BONKERS about CFA. Not entirely sure why because altho it's good, it's still gobs of fried food. I always get the Market Salad with the Apple Cider Vinegarette which is SO TASTY.
I appreciate their firm walk in Faith, so that's a big reason for me to give them my business.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Fresh food and great service as always. No complaints. Always a favorite place to eat no matter the lication.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The Chick-fil-A in Mt. Juliet did not disappoint. Fast friendly service with spot on customer service!! Clean and inviting!!

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We wanted a quick meal after arriving from Phoenix. We used the app to order our food and went in to pick it up. The workers were very friendly. I encourage individuals to use the Chick-Fil-A app. There are rewards for using it and you receive free food just for downloading.