“Best Mexican Restaurant Ever!”

El Rey Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 141 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: PAuthentic Mexican Food, Great Margaritas, Relaxed Atmosphere and Great for Families!! Established in 1997 We are the first Mexican restaurant in Mt Juliet, and won the best Mexican restaurant in 2012 for the Mt Juliet area. The restaurant has been under new ownership and management since 2011. The entire inside has been renovated with new lighting, tables, booths, and bar!In 2006 Memo started working at El Rey Azteca in Mt Juliet as a server and worked very hard and all customers wanted to sit his his section. They always said he's a mover and takes pride in his job. He always says " hard work pays off" and that it did. So when the opportunity raised for him to buy the restaurant he did. He has built a team that has the same thoughts " hard work pays off". We are blessed to have wonderful customers that now have become family.
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

One of the best dining experiences in years.
The ambiance and services were perfect
for entertaining my Associates. The food
was delicious and the portions were
very generous. The Owners take pride
In our local Mt. Juliet community.
We will definitely be frequent guests.
Oscar Smith,General Manager
1BIG1FM.com
Radioactive SuperStation.
Plus they let me park my bike
outside.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service. Great margaritas. Delicious food and plenty of it! Definitely the best Mexican food in Mount Juliet. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

I absolutely love this restaurant. The food is the best Mexican food in Mt. Juliet. I have always received excellent service. Never have I experienced anything but excellent service. I have gone for lunch ad dinner both. They always make you feel so welcomed. I love the guacamole that they do.

1  Thank Stella L
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Awesome food and service. You will not be disappointed. Also, there is NO DISCRIMINATION at this restaurant as one other has claimed. They will not put up with someone coming in trying to stir up trouble. Great family atmosphere. Go and see for yourself!

1  Thank nashfireman
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Our family LOVES going to El Rey. The servers and owner are always friendly. They are really good with kids. Their salsa is amazing and the portions are huge.
It’s the best.