“Best wings in town”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wow Cafe Wingery
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I love their wings and sauce choices. I was tired of the super breaded hooters and the tiny buffalo wild wings. Then I found WOW and I love it.

Their staff has always been cordial and friendly, the atmosphere is great. I would highly recommend this place over any other wingnery in town.

Reviewed November 30, 2010

Our choice to visit this restaurant changed plans for a casual dinner/evening out into an absolutely horrible experience.
My husband and I were harassed during our entire visit, by an intoxicated, irate customer intent on making his politic views clear to us. We each have over 20 years of military service and undeniably support the right to free speech. This customer however, was loud, obnoxious, made derogatory comments directly to us, about us in regards to the President (our commander-in-chief); when we tried to ignore him, he further imposed on our dinner by coming to sit in the booth we were in, in order to continue his rampage. While there were several other customers who attempted to intervene (including the man’s own wife) on our behalf, when we said something to the manager the response was basically that the man was a regular customer and he had never seen him act like that before. Not acceptable, for us. On top of that, our food was disgusting! We left humiliated and still hungry.

2  Thank smithtlm
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Terrible food blandly done and way overpriced. Atmosphere wasn't bad but the wait staff was clearly incompetent

1  Thank code6000
Reviewed May 10, 2009

I've been to several wing chain restaurant's and while they usually nail the atmosphere, the food always seems to leave something to be desired...UNTIL I FOUND WOW. The food here is absolutely wonderful and the variety is incredible. I have know idea how they do it. Of course the wings are great, but the New Orleans cuisine is pretty good too. Everyone there is nice and friendly too.

Reviewed March 29, 2009

HUGE menu, but since this was our first (of many, most likely) visit, we had the sampler wings, onion rings and sweet potato fries. The fries needed some type of seasoned salt, but they were otherwise good. The onion rings had a great light batter. Maybe it was our choice of sauces (KC BBQ, Buffalo #3, coconut curry, Jamaican jerk and thai peanut), but the wings were a little underwhelming. We fully intend to go back and sample many other items on their very extensive menu...

The live music was too loud and the flat panel TVs in each booth were offensive, but at least you could turn them off.