“Starting to become one of my favorites”
Review of Wow Cafe Wingery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wow Cafe Wingery
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My family and I have been lured here via discounts, etc, but lately I've been thinking I would eat/drink here even without an offer or coupon. The atmosphere is friendly and neighborly, and the food has been pretty good each time. The service has been a bit inconsistent, but fine overall. The wing variety is good and compares to what you'd find at BWW. They also have some of the more interesting non-mass-produced/domestic beers available; I think they have quite a few in bottles and several microbrews on tap...stuff like Abita, Shiner, etc, not the usual domestic supergiants.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

These are the best boneless wings I have ever had. I had the raspberry barbecue sauce. Amazing! I wish we had this in Columbus.

Reviewed 10 October 2011

I had never been there before and was attracted to the wings and TV access I saw on the website. I wanted to see the baseball games and was close by, wanted just simple food and watch the game. The food and service were quite good, however, the employees were closing up around me as I sat and ate and watched the game. It was still a half hour before their posted closing time. I logged this fact on another website and heard back immediately from the owner apologizing for the seemingly gesture of not wanting my business. He was quick to respond, was gracious and apologetic and willing to make it up to me. I WILL go back to check it out as I didn't want anything, just felt they should know. Obviously a caring owner who deserves a 2nd chance when I get back to Mt. Juliet.

1  Thank sasakidalem
Reviewed 26 March 2011

I love their wings and sauce choices. I was tired of the super breaded hooters and the tiny buffalo wild wings. Then I found WOW and I love it.

Their staff has always been cordial and friendly, the atmosphere is great. I would highly recommend this place over any other wingnery in town.

Reviewed 30 November 2010

Our choice to visit this restaurant changed plans for a casual dinner/evening out into an absolutely horrible experience.
My husband and I were harassed during our entire visit, by an intoxicated, irate customer intent on making his politic views clear to us. We each have over 20 years of military service and undeniably support the right to free speech. This customer however, was loud, obnoxious, made derogatory comments directly to us, about us in regards to the President (our commander-in-chief); when we tried to ignore him, he further imposed on our dinner by coming to sit in the booth we were in, in order to continue his rampage. While there were several other customers who attempted to intervene (including the man’s own wife) on our behalf, when we said something to the manager the response was basically that the man was a regular customer and he had never seen him act like that before. Not acceptable, for us. On top of that, our food was disgusting! We left humiliated and still hungry.

2  Thank smithtlm