“Best Wings Ever”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wow Cafe Wingery
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Tried Wow Cafe & Wingery based on other reviews I had read. So glad we did! The atmosphere is nice with a bar with a stone back wall and windows looking out into the Providence Marketplace. It's a nice being somewhat cozy. Not too big or too small. Started with the jumbalaya which was excellent. The wife had a Sedona wrap which was also very good. I tried the Kansas City wings which were awesome. Like I said, best wings I've ever had. The were meaty with the sauce dripping off them and cooked just right. The service was prompt and courteous and the Long Island Ice Tea at $5.00 is a good deal. We can't wait to go back and try other items on the menu as well as some different flavor wings.

1  Thank Sparty92708

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Our family made a visit this past week. We've had better visits. I had red beans and rice and that was pretty good. The kids had the usual and it was typical kids' stuff. My wings were pretty good. One of the things WOW has going for it IMHO is its selection of beers; it's still very good. My wife's roast beef po boy was terrible, though. It came out and looked like it had been made out of ground beef. A New Orleanian would have been furious. They need to do better on that.

1  Thank Verneaux
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I have been lured here via discounts, etc, but lately I've been thinking I would eat/drink here even without an offer or coupon. The atmosphere is friendly and neighborly, and the food has been pretty good each time. The service has been a bit inconsistent, but fine overall. The wing variety is good and compares to what you'd find at BWW. They also have some of the more interesting non-mass-produced/domestic beers available; I think they have quite a few in bottles and several microbrews on tap...stuff like Abita, Shiner, etc, not the usual domestic supergiants.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

These are the best boneless wings I have ever had. I had the raspberry barbecue sauce. Amazing! I wish we had this in Columbus.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had never been there before and was attracted to the wings and TV access I saw on the website. I wanted to see the baseball games and was close by, wanted just simple food and watch the game. The food and service were quite good, however, the employees were closing up around me as I sat and ate and watched the game. It was still a half hour before their posted closing time. I logged this fact on another website and heard back immediately from the owner apologizing for the seemingly gesture of not wanting my business. He was quick to respond, was gracious and apologetic and willing to make it up to me. I WILL go back to check it out as I didn't want anything, just felt they should know. Obviously a caring owner who deserves a 2nd chance when I get back to Mt. Juliet.

1  Thank sasakidalem