“Good value and yummy food.”
Review of Blue Coast Burrito

Blue Coast Burrito
Ranked #36 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Blue coast is a great lunch time treat. You get a big (really big) burrito or bowl with many items to choose from (I think as many as you want) and they all look and taste very fresh. I'd like to think they look and taste fresh because they are and not because they're heavily preserved, but I don't know. The chips and dips are awesome too!

Blue-Coast-Team, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Coast Burrito, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for your review dandepriest! We appreciate your business and the time it took to give us a review. You get as many of the freebies as you want and yes, they are fresh! We chop everything by hand in the mornings, with the exception of the black olives and jalapenos....and we are working on fresh jalapenos! Glad you enjoy the chips and salsa bar....both also made fresh daily! Have a great week! -Jenny

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

While visiting our son and his family, they suggested we eat at one of their local favorites. Blue Coast Burrito was fabulous! Chips and salsa, menu offerings, tastes-hard to beat! We plan to return for a visit to Nashville area asap and will definitely do Blue Coast again!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

What a refreshing surprise !! I met friends for lunch . I'd never been nor ever heard of Blue Coast Burritos. I had a taco salad with pork . You pick your ingredients . The chips are light and tasty. The ice tea brewed like it should be . Prices are very reasonable . I'm anxious to go back !!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Absolutely enjoyed the chips and salsa and bowls of chicken taco salad! Ten of us ate various menu items and everyone thoroughly relished every bite! Loved the decor as well. Plan to return next time we are in town from Arkansas!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and son love building their own salads! Ranch dressing is a big hit! Their guacamole is delicious! The workers are friendly. The place is clean.