“Supper with Satisfaction”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #80 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I ate at Taco Bell in Mount Juliet with my wife this evening and it was a great meal allowing us to get back to shopping at the mall behind this unit. The staff was quick, precise and friendly. I had the Mexican Pizza, Nacho's & Cheese, Cinnamon Crispas and a drink. My wife had a Nacho Salad, Nacho & Cheese, Cinnamon Crispas and a drink. My wife commented that the cheese was a little too spicy for her taste but other than that she was satisfied.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This Taco Bell is one of the better ones I've visited. The food is as good as other locations, but the employees are more friendly. The restaurant is also extremely clean for a fast-food location.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

After placing a order at the counter, Taco bell toke 16 minutes to finish the order for 1 person. Next time I'll order at sonic.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Staff was friendly and helpful. Our orders were correct and done in a timely manner. Clean with a pleasant environment. Food was good.

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

The restaurant was slow. After twenty minutes I still had not gotten my order. I asked for money back. Manager said they had new people that just started at noon. Restaurant kitchen area was dirty.