“Not too far from the highway”
Review of Rotary Park

Rotary Park
Reviewed June 3, 2017

So I figured after visiting Civic Park that I would find Rotary Park which are both the ends of the Two Towns Trail. Rotary Park was very easy to locate and there is reasonable parking available. The locals obviously use this as a jogging track as was testament to how many were out today. There is a children's play area near the carpark. There is a delightful creek running through the park called Hazel Creek.

Today, on a wintry day there were beautiful shades of light and shade through the park. Although with the proximity of the road nearby my cat immediately showed her natural fear of cars... once I got her further into the park, she quite happily walked on a leash. This is a beautiful park... well worth going for a stroll through.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"hazel"
"creek"
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

recently redeveloped playground thats a hit with the kids. we came here after having lunch at the nearby country club. our young son loved it.