1,362 results
All reviews grand ole opry sectional sofa wet bar free shuttle separate sitting area small bathroom free breakfast toilet and shower shuttle service opry land near opryland spacious room fresh fruit mini fridge great place to stay convenient location hot breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for a week and were impressed by the hotel and it’s staff. Clean rooms,plenty of space excellent WiFi. Room was well equipped with anything we needed, hair dryer, coffee maker etc and a large flat screen television.
The communal area was immmaculate and kept very clean, good breakfast with a wide choice of food.
Would recommend to anyone wanting to visit Nasville, there is a music city shuttle to downtown every hour for 10dollars return, great value.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
NathanR2262, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking time to fill out a survey. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel amenities and that you were able to take advantage of the third party shuttle to experience downtown Nashville.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I travel a lot. Hyatt rooms always deliver.Staff always go beyond the call of duty. We have stayed in a lot of places and resorts. anyone can have a bad experience anywhere at any given time. However Hyatt has yet to fail me. Even if they do I am sure the will make it up to me.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
NathanR2262, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey. So glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you said the staff went beyond the call of duty. We hope next time that you are in town you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First off the staff was very helpful. But the fact that I had to sleep in a room with a leaking A/C (which had flooded the carpets) and the smell of mildew was bad. I reported the issue in the early AM. They should have fixed the AC issue instead of just putting a dryer on the floor. It did not cure the issue, it just made the wet carpet warmer.

In fairness they did move me into a new room, but sleeping in a room with mildew is inexcusable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey. Thank you for the feedback on the staff that they were helpful. I apologize we fell short in resolving the issue that you were have with the AC unit in your room.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Shuttle services provided by both the hotel and 3rd party vendors made it easy and convenient to get around to the places we wanted to see. Highly reccomend Hyatt Place. Clean, up-to-date rooms and cool staff!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey. So glad you we are to take advantage of both shuttle services to enjoy Nashville.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Dirty sheets were left outside the rooms, pilled in the hallway for more than a day: great cozy feeling when you come back from a long day of work at night.
Shuttle would never be on time for pick ups from the convention center. I called to ask for one as explained, waited for 45 min, called again and a different associate came right away: the one who picked up the phone the first time probably skipped the last trip of his shift.
Coffee was never replaced in the room so after 2 nights I was left with the decaf. Room, otherwise, is spacious and pleasant (you just don’t want to venture outside).
The hotel is surrounded by parking lots and driveways, not much around.
Staff (in person, not on the phone) was helpful and very nice but looked overwhelmed, multitasking.
Overall, for the price, not a good value.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for providing feedback from your stay with us. It appears we fell short several times throughout your stay. I will address the issues that you were having with the shuttle we do have a schedule we try to stick to accommodate all guest especially during large conventions. I will also address the housekeeping issues that you were also experiencing throughout your stay.