2,141 results
All reviews the manager's reception nashville airport made to order omelets pretzels front desk staff complimentary breakfast indoor pool opry mills shuttle interstate conference
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Enjoyed time with family & we always enjoy staying at Hilton locations. The staff is professional, experienced & friendly. The decorations during the holidays are warm & welcoming. Cook to order breakfast beat frozen continental-style every time.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed December 28, 2016

We stayed for one night. The room was nice and had lots of space. Had a nice sitting area. Room was clean hotel was clean and comfy beds. Great breakfast before we left. Staff was nice. Only thing is it is off on to itself at the end of what looked to be an office park.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016

We visit the Embassy every Xmas to visit Family for the Holidays..We Love the location because it is very convenient for our Family who lives in the Nashville and Antioch area....They have the best Breakfast that you can't Beat Anywhere..The Evening Reception is always a Hit!! The Grand Kids always enjoy coming over for the Indoor Pool...Embassy Suites is a very Special Place for us with All The Amenities to Enjoy. The Elm Hill Pike/Airport location is one of the older Properties and could use some Renovations and Updating of the Suites. But overall its a nice Hotel for the value and with the Great Breakfast and the Family Friendly Evening Reception it makes the stay All Worthwhile.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

We had a large group of 7th graders and the hotel was amazing at accommodating all our needs. Affordable and roomy. The breakfast was great. I try to stay at Hilton Properties. This was book through the school and I am glad they chose this hotel. Couldn't ask for better service with the group we had.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2016

I stayed for 4 days with my family while on a business trip. I default to Embassy Suites for such trips as they're usually a nice facility with plenty of amenities, comfortable rooms, and a great breakfast. The evening reception is another nice perk. Not so at this particular location. Here's a list of issues:
1. Dried blood on the bathroom wall. Now, I'm not a forensic scientist, but it sure looked like blood to me. Worse yet, in the bathroom? How unsightly can you get? Even if it isn't blood, how do you run a hotel and allow a room to be rented out with a potential homicide scene staring at you in the bathroom? Completely unacceptable.
2. The room is in poor shape from a maintenance standpoint. The bathroom ceiling has obvious water damage.
3. On the same point, the A/C doesn't work very well. The room is musty and humid - probably contributing to the drywall issues as well as waterfall feature in the bedroom - or are those the windows? It rained inside for 4 days straight. While I appreciate the rainforest fantasy experience, I'd prefer a dry, clean, healthy room that doesn't make us feel like we're all coming down with pneumonia. Very, very uncomfortable.
4. The internet is a joke. Dropped connections and poor signal strengths are issues easily resolved in this modern era. No excuse Hilton.
5. The breakfast quality is substandard for Embassy Suites. Everything we chose out of the buffet was suitable for the Red Roof inn - but I expect better of Embassy. I suspect the management opted for the same Sysco truck-grade quality that their low budget competition is serving.
6. Manager's reception was also below standards from other Embassy Suites I've stayed in. I'd say equally poor food quality as the breakfast, but there was no food. Other Embassy's offer some light appetizers and cheese/crackers, etc. Here? Potato chips and a long line to get a drink. Skip it.
7. Hot water is not so hot when you want it most - evenings and mornings. Another engineering/maintenance failure.
8. The pool didn't have any towels. Do the guests seriously have to tell the hoteliers that there should be towels at the pool?
9. There is indeed a business center, and there are indeed computers. If only the computers had reliable internet access they'd be a scant bit more useful than a 1920 era adding machine. And when the internet does work, you get to email anything you want printed to the guy at the front desk because the printers in the business center don't work either. If only the IT industry could come up with a way for all these things to work in the information age. Oh wait...
10. The desk is so uneven that the wall behind it is literally damaged from the desk top slamming into it every time you touch the thing. Ridiculous.
11. My kid clogged the toilet. My5 year old is not big enough to clog any self respecting toilet. As it turns out, the toilet was clogged before we took the room. There's now a plunger permanently stationed in the bathroom. I plunged the toilet and fixed the issue. You owe me Hilton for maintenance fees...
Nashville airport Embassy Suites? Never again.

1  Thank Santini97