See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2018

If you own a business vehicle, DO NOT stay here. I've had over $10,000 dollars worth of tools and equipment stolen at this location on 4 different occasions. The cameras do not cover all of the parking. The hotel told me they no plans on installing security cameras for all of the parking spaces and they are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Again, do not stay here; find somewhere else where the property offers some level of security for your vehicle. There are good things about this property, but safety should be 1st.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience. The security of our guests and their property is of utmost importance, and it is extremely concerning for us to read your comments about theft. All reports of missing items are taken very seriously and steps are taken to investigate all claims, big or small. Our management team has been working to prevent future incidents of this nature. Thank you again for being our guest, and we would love the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Clean and tidy place, fast check-in, good beds, car park. The laundry room was perfectly working. Breakfast was included even if it's just coffee and muffins. The fridge was powerful but a little bit noisy. It's quite expansive and far from City centre but I can recomand it anyway cause everything was ok.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thanks for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are pleased to know your stay with us was enjoyable and that you were impressed with your clean room. We also value your feedback as it shows the area where we have to make improvements. It was good to have you here, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I drove 8 hours from Michigan to Nashville for a nice weekend getaway and to see a concert we'd prepared months for. This hotel was not our first choice but "appeared" to be a nice alternative to one we had previously reserved just down the street. We changed from that hotel last minute due to poor service. We arrived about 3 hours prior to to concert starting and needed to get settled and freshen up quickly. That's when a situation went from bad to a NIGHTMARE. Walked in and there's a terrible odor similar to when a house fire has taken place. When we drove up we seen people outside with dogs and others smoking cigarettes, we should've left then. Once we get inside as I was stating there was a bad smell; no one was at the counter so we waited about 5 minutes before one of the "smokers" walks in and goes behind the counter to assist. She was friendly but unprofessional. She checked us in to room 316, when we got upstairs my fiance said "roll back the covers"; and WHY DID WE DO THAT?! The bed had what appeared to be urine stains, hair and cigarette burns on it. We immediately went downstairs to complain; the young lady (jokingly) says "oh my that's so gross"; no apology just a statement. Then she moves us to room 305 I believe and my fiance did the same thing; pulled back the covers and MORE STAINS - thy is time it was dried blood and hair. When we went to the counter this time we complained and raised h*** this time in front of "housekeeping" who had somehow appeared from nowhere and looked high off of something. We requested a refund immediately and was told that it would take 7-10 days WE WERE INFURIATED!!!! Then she attempts to satisfy us with yet another room. OMG it gets worse; we were given room 109 which had someone's things still inside and drinks spilled on the coffee table! At this point it's been over 40 minutes and we are exhausted; disgusted; angry and frustrated. There's so much more to this review I just dont want to even think of it anymore. PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE; if you do request to see the room prior to paying! But if at all possible GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your constructive comments. Please accept my sincere apology that we fell short of your expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room. I have discussed your comments with my housekeeping staff to make sure that this does not happen again. We regret the inconvenience it caused. Please visit us again so we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you and your family with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

The best thing about this hotel was Jordyn at the front desk was very friendly and the only person that was friendly and helpful. The rooms are older and not up to date. This hotel is past time for renovations. I had to call for more towels the minute I got there. And those towels were not much better but I had to make due with what I had. Had I known it would have been like this I would have not booked for 2 nights. I ended up going to buy my own sheets to put on top of their sheets and I travel with Lysol and I used almost the entire can the 2 days I was there. All I can say is if this is your last resort then I guess you have no choice but beware. Oh and there are no elevators.

Room Tip: No rooms are better than the other. There all horrible.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to share your concerns. We were disheartened to read that our staff was not responsive to your needs. We sincerely apologize and assure you immediate corrective action will be taken. Many of our associates have been here for several years and we consistently receive high marks for our guest service. We hope you will give us another opportunity to make a better impression.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

First room was filthy and no cold water in shower. They relocated us to a second room which was not much better. There was no smoke detector, hair in the shower from a previous guest (we bought cleaning products just to take a shower), carpet was disgusting, towels were dingy and not sure they were clean so we used our own, used condoms in the parking lot, and lack of employees on staff to help. The only handicap entrance is at the back of the building which is dark and where a makeshift hang-out has been set up by the regulars who live there where they smoke and drink to all hours. However, there isn’t any handicap parking because they also park in all the spots and are not handicapped. All other entrances have steps so be aware of this. They also prop the door open allowing anyone and everyone to wander into the building. These violations were reported to the front desk and were ignored.
I would not stay here again for any reason. I would rather sleep in my car than risk the filth and danger of this place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.