1,692 results
All reviews rooftop bar rhapsody spa front desk beautiful hotel the executive lounge mini bar construction noise club level convention center music city center top floor corner room bridgestone arena valet service country music hall of fame live music valet parking
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Very nice hotel with an approx. 10 min walk to all the downtown action. Nice room, clean hotel and Nader the bar tender was awesome! At a gala I was attending, they did not have my drink of choice. Nader used his creativity and created me a masterpiece. He was friendly and helpful!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hugh T, General Manager at The Westin Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Crystal C,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the amenities of the property, the great customer service from my team and the well-appointed rooms. We will be sure to let Nader know you gave him a shout out!
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I had to wait 90 mins to get my bags sent to my room having chased 3 times. I waited a further 50 mins for workout clothes after they said they were on their way. Wi-fi is painfully slow. Rooms are good and the bathrooms excellent. Rooftop bar is cool.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit with us. I apologize that we were not able to fulfill all your expectations as we strive to create the most positive experiences possible. It is only through such input that we can continue to improve to ensure the ongoing satisfaction for our guests.
I have shared your comments with each department so they can learn and grow from this.
We do hope that you will come back to see us in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The Westin is an exceptional hotel. The service and amenities were top notch. We especially enjoyed the Lounge on the 27th Floor that gave us an awesome few of Nashville at night! Rooms were spacious, modern and well kept up.

Room tip: My only criticism of the hotel is in relation to their guest wifi. Every time you would attempt to get online, you were required to re-connect to the wifi system and required to take the exact same survey before you could connect. It became very annoying after the 5th or 6th time! Otherwise, the rooms were exceptional.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Y207PYjoe

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the amenities of the property, the great customer service from my team and the well-appointed rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We have stayed here several times and have had excellent service. This past trip, however was very disappointing. First, after two phone calls to the front desk, we had to retrieve our luggage from the lobby ourselves. The L27 bar stated on the hotel site they were opened until 1AM. Despite a room full of people, the disinterested bartenders did last call at 11:30. The bartenders did not care about losing money for the hotel or themselves. The coffee table in our room was covered in cup stains. I think we will give the new Mariott property a try next time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally to discuss our shortfalls and gain your perspective on our process improvement, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The Westin opened October 2017 and is very close to broadway and the gulch. They have a nice concierge lounge for valued guests and amazing pool and bar on the top floor. The service and food are both great and the rooms are clean and oversized.

Room tip: Corner rooms have extra windows and great views
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear rwand01,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the amenities of the property, the great customer service from my team and the well-appointed rooms. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back!