All reviews dickerson pike room was clean eggs and sausage pancake maker an easy drive decent breakfast hot breakfast stayed for one night would stay here again minute drive bed and pillows free breakfast close to downtown staff was very friendly and helpful grand ole opry cereal microwave
Reviewed July 27, 2017

This was my first experience in a Sleep Inn, and I hope that they are all this great. We were looking for a place fairly close to the Opry without the high prices. This was a wonderful choice. The staff was very welcoming. It has an elevator and micro/fridge. There was no tub in the room where I stayed--only a very clean shower. The breakfast had several choices including pancakes and sausage. It took about 10-15 minutes to get to the Opry. The hotel was a quick find off the interstate. Neighborhood seemed safe. Only criticism was the AC was very loud.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

On our way to a family get together, we decided to spend a couple of days in Nashville along the way. The property was convenient from the freeway. Very clean, quite and well maintained. Nice pool and excellent breakfast. Ricky, the night manager was wonderful and a huge help. We will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This location is really quite a disaster, starting with the MIA personnel at the front counter, to the filthy filters in the noisy HVAC unit, to the issues with the TV remote and TV itself, to the overstocked electrical outlets, to the nearly destroyed towel rack, to the broken window that was replaced with plexi-glass, cracked and then taped, to the nearly destroyed window screen, to the rat (I kid you not) seen scurrying away from near the front entrance. I did not see any traps.

I can't state enough how my week on the road was negatively impacted by my stay here and it's still 15mins from Nashville.

The customer service was noticeably bad and in part when I returned from dinner in Nashville, I was still having issues with my TV remote & TV, so I went down to the front desk to see if so could get some new batteries and there was no one at the desk. So I rang the bell and rang the bell and rang the bell and nothing...so I called the hotel from my cell phone and stood there While it rang 50 times without answer, so I went back to my room.

I will not be back to this location for $110.89. My advice is to spend an extra few bucks and stay somewhere else. I know next time I will.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MessNmagic
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

This was a difficult place to stay. Starting with the humidity, everything inside the room felt wet and sticky. The bathroom door was a heavy pocket door that was off the track, making it very difficult to close. The shower stall door didn't keep the water in causing a very wet floor afterwards. All of that aside, the young man who was working the front counter was awesome.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

This place is okay if you're just swinging by Nashville for one or no more than two days it's a bit old smelly not to clean very bad WiFi a bit pricey for the quality of the hotel $80 a night is too much now I know what it is and won't stay there again

Trip type: Travelled with friends