“Trip Anniversary ”

Ranked #3 of 269 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is the home of this popular American art form, safeguarding over 2.5 million artifacts, with two expansive floors of gallery space featuring permanent- and limited- engagement exhibits. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is also home to Historic RCA Studio B and Hatch Show Print. It offers three dining and four retail options, all open to the public. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The music this bar was awesome the bartender was grumpy. We ordered food to go and when we open our order it was not what we had requested. Not sure I can recommend this as a place to order food. I work in customer service and found the staff very unfriendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,955)
All reviews
in 176 reviews
"beautiful building"
in 113 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

You don't have to be a fan of country music to enjoy this museum at all because it appeals to all walks of life including my family and I from Australia and the UK. We learnt alot about music in general with the exhibits from history to the present. Great historic film clips, costumes and instruments on display. It was a shame the 2nd floor was under construction. Must see.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is a nice museum. Even with not being a big country music fan, I found it interesting. Took us a couple hours to go through it.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is a very large museum and has some interesting pieces and things to see. However it is not what I would have thought for the Home of Country music. Lots of signed guitars and outfits. They sometime "spotlight" a musician and then have a special section for that. The inside is very pretty and has a cafe. But honestly not worth the money - A more personal museum that really is very interesting is Johny Cash Museum. Look on Groupon for tickets to these things. The 20.00 tickets to the Johny Cash museum only cost us 8.00 each.

Thank Love the Shen V... v
See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I am not a country fan, although my husband is, but I loved this place! Great historical review of roots and progression of country music til today. Exhibits were outstanding! There are more than just guitars and costumes, check out the cars! And definitely do the Studio B tour! It was the best part, great Tour Guide and I was able to stand where Elvis recorded many of his hits. Highly recommend!